View Full Version : my wee mini - pics

claire
22nd March 2006, 06:00 AM
hope you like it folks:)

http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=s1l2sx
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=s1l34l
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=s1l3c7
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=s1l3x5

ps hope i've put this in the right section, also soz its taken so long for pics i've had the car a year now!

AndyP & Lenore
22nd March 2006, 06:04 AM
quote:Originally posted by claire

hope you like it folks:)

[http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=rw6wzq]
[http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=rw71pl]
[http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=rw732f]

ps hope i've put this in the right section, also soz its taken so long for pics i've had the car a year now!

Smashin' lookin' car Claire. I have to say, now that Yellow is being discontinued, it's really starting to grow on me. :D:D

claire
22nd March 2006, 06:07 AM
aw thank you - I love it. Yeah I'd heard about that, it's a shame it is a fab colour!

AN03REW
22nd March 2006, 06:13 AM
looks really nice! Is there no fog lights? or is it just me in the 3rd link.

claire
22nd March 2006, 06:23 AM
Andrew, yeah there are fog lamps - nope its def me!!

AndyP & Lenore
22nd March 2006, 06:24 AM
quote:Originally posted by AN03REW

Spotlamps ---> http://tinypic.com/rw6wzq.jpg

lightbody
22nd March 2006, 06:39 AM
Yellow is being discontinued? You're kidding! WHY?! Its one of the few "fun" colours that suits the car's character so well. What are they replacing it with? There's a yellow Cooper convertible in Henry Bros showroom and it just looks fantastic.

bpirie1000
22nd March 2006, 06:41 AM
loving the car well done Any mod planned

minidriver#1
22nd March 2006, 08:24 AM
Lovely pictures, lovely car :) Very sporty looking.

sleepyrascal
22nd March 2006, 08:26 AM
nice looking car. I generally don't like the yellow but I do like that!

AndyP & Lenore
22nd March 2006, 09:02 AM
quote:Originally posted by lightbody

Yellow is being discontinued? You're kidding! WHY?! Its one of the few "fun" colours that suits the car's character so well. What are they replacing it with? There's a yellow Cooper convertible in Henry Bros showroom and it just looks fantastic.

Rob, see this thread. (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6846&SearchTerms=yellow,mini)

Wul
22nd March 2006, 04:50 PM
Nice Car :cool:

jayex
22nd March 2006, 05:41 PM
Very nice Claire :D i too like the yellow :cool:

Crombers
22nd March 2006, 06:40 PM
Lookin good :approve:

Burple
22nd March 2006, 08:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

Spotlamps --->

Well.. ok.. it's my turn since Big C seems to have missed this.. ;)

Andrew asked about 'Fog' lamps, not spots ;):p:p:I
And indeed there are none :p
Car still looks blummin' nice!!! :D:D:D

Big Gordy
22nd March 2006, 09:06 PM
I'm sure I saw this car last night around the Larbert/Stenhousemuir area :I was it you claire:question:If it wasn't it was one jolly similar;) I wasn't in the mini :blackeye: was in the mundane:p:D:approve:

T6 KFR
22nd March 2006, 09:30 PM
lovely car claire,

I never get bored looking at the aerokit:approve:

ianking
22nd March 2006, 09:37 PM
Claire
I think Andrew is right there are no for lamps in your bumbers which means your car prob has no pepper or chilli pack. Hope the person that sold it to you never priced it as being a chilli model.
Nice car though with the aero kit on it.

feefabelle
23rd March 2006, 02:19 AM
I'm lovin the car espc. the checked wing mirrors!!! :)

AndyP & Lenore
23rd March 2006, 02:58 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

Spotlamps --->

Well.. ok.. it's my turn since Big C seems to have missed this.. ;)

Andrew asked about 'Fog' lamps, not spots ;):p:p:I
And indeed there are none :p
Car still looks blummin' nice!!! :D:D:D

sno ma fault i cannae read. well, suppose it is. :(

markyc
23rd March 2006, 03:05 AM
Great to hear there are lots of folk like yellow :cool: it's a real fun colour I love mine :D:D Car looks really crackin Claire :p:);)

claire
23rd March 2006, 04:52 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy

I'm sure I saw this car last night around the Larbert/Stenhousemuir area :I was it you claire:question:If it wasn't it was one jolly similar;) I wasn't in the mini :blackeye: was in the mundane:p:D:approve:

hey Big G - yup it was me, was heading to Bonnybridge to see my mates.:D

claire
23rd March 2006, 04:54 AM
quote:Originally posted by ianking

Claire
I think Andrew is right there are no for lamps in your bumbers which means your car prob has no pepper or chilli pack. Hope the person that sold it to you never priced it as being a chilli model.
Nice car though with the aero kit on it.

:I OOPS!
i cant read properly either, you are right there are no fog lamps on my car, only spot lights. Was told that car had a chilli pack on it though?!?!?!

PS thank you guys so much for the good comments about my wee car - i'm glad you all like it:D

zimbo
23rd March 2006, 05:07 AM
Very nice looking car Claire :D

AN03REW
23rd March 2006, 05:11 AM
I thought I was thick! jokin folks lol

Lynsey
23rd March 2006, 05:40 AM
Looking good claire

ianking
23rd March 2006, 06:11 AM
I hope it wasnt 'minime' that sld it to you cause he should know it doesnt have a pack on it. It can meen a difference of £500 or so in the used values.

ScottishcooperS
23rd March 2006, 07:17 AM
As above not a yellow fan but thats lovely!!

The Dogfather
23rd March 2006, 07:31 AM
If the garage advertised it as Chilli pack and it hasn't got they've commited an offence.

The Dogfather
23rd March 2006, 07:34 AM
nice car BTW

claire
23rd March 2006, 08:22 AM
quote:Originally posted by Vidal Buffoon

If the garage advertised it as Chilli pack and it hasn't got they've commited an offence.

I'm def gonna read my paperwork for the car, I might be mistaken about the chilli pack as I looked at a few cars before choosing this one! I'm fairly sure though, I'll keep ya posted folks.

ianking
23rd March 2006, 05:49 PM
If its no got the fog lights in the bumpers then its def not got pepper let alone chilli. With the chilli it should have the half leather and it should have lights in the sun visors and rear spoiler etc. I would definately check what they sold you and what they charged you for as it makes a big difference when you go to trade it in.

Burple
23rd March 2006, 06:47 PM
quote:
sno ma fault i cannae read. well, suppose it is. :(

:p:p:p:D:D:D I can't believe Big Col didn't see that! ;)
He's beeh affy quiet... where is the lanky streak o' p!$h??
;):D:D:D

The Dogfather
24th March 2006, 04:04 AM
I think BC been buried under someone's patio, must be a big patio :D

Craig
24th March 2006, 05:26 AM
very nice car Claire - some shots taken at the Falkirk Wheel Car Park if I'm not mistaken....

Hope to see you on a run soon ;)

monkimagic
24th March 2006, 05:37 AM
Car looks lovely, the yellow is very smart and O love the black. who would have known;)

Monki

claire
24th March 2006, 05:38 AM
quote:Originally posted by craigd

very nice car Claire - some shots taken at the Falkirk Wheel Car Park if I'm not mistaken....

Hope to see you on a run soon ;)

thanks, and yup a couple were at the wheel:)

claire
24th March 2006, 05:47 AM

If its no got the fog lights in the bumpers then its def not got pepper let alone chilli. With the chilli it should have the half leather and it should have lights in the sun visors and rear spoiler etc. I would definately check what they sold you and what they charged you for as it makes a big difference when you go to trade it in.

i have everything else except the fog lamps???? does that mean the bumper has maybe been changed on the car?

ianking
24th March 2006, 06:30 AM
no it just means that it is an unusual spec. It wont have the pepper or chilli but the other stuff has been put on as options such as the half leather seats. Unfortunately when you go to sell it you cant advertise it as a chilli pack though. It might be an ex BMW uk car as they have turned out some unusual spec types like that.

claire
24th March 2006, 06:33 AM
oh god i'm panicing now!! i'm gonna go to the garage i got it from on sat and try and sort this out!!!!

ianking
24th March 2006, 06:34 AM
just looked at your pics again and your car is an ex BMW uk car. Im quite sad it would seem and know the area codes from the reg numbers.
Again though check that they never sold it to you as being chilli as even although it has some of the options on it they cant sell it as chilli or at chilli book price.

ianking
24th March 2006, 06:36 AM
Even if they do all the salesman blag talk it simply isnt the chilli model and they should not have sold it as one (if they did). You should say that when you trade it in they better give you top book for it

claire
24th March 2006, 06:46 AM

just looked at your pics again and your car is an ex BMW uk car. Im quite sad it would seem and know the area codes from the reg numbers.
Again though check that they never sold it to you as being chilli as even although it has some of the options on it they cant sell it as chilli or at chilli book price.

:( i am very worried about this now!! I'll def try get this sorted out at the weekend, i dont wanna sell my car but need to know as my insurance has the chili pack on it( hopefully be a bip cheaper if the car doesn't have it) be a bit cheesed off though!!
I was told when i bought the car that it was a BMW managers car!?!?!

ianking
24th March 2006, 06:59 AM
It prob wont make the insurance any different. It may alter slightly in the sense that the car does not have as high a value as the same model with your aero kit and split rim wheels on it.

ianking
24th March 2006, 07:01 AM
I may have been a bit confusing there. What i mean is if you put your car next to another that has aero kit and your wheels but it has the chilli pack on it then the chilli model will prob be about £500 more

claire
24th March 2006, 07:09 AM

I may have been a bit confusing there. What i mean is if you put your car next to another that has aero kit and your wheels but it has the chilli pack on it then the chilli model will prob be about £500 more

i see, well i'll sus it out and keep you posted - thanks for the advice:)

AndyP & Lenore
24th March 2006, 07:23 AM
Claire where did you buy the mini from?

Crombers
24th March 2006, 09:04 AM

A MINI shop me thinks :D

claire
25th March 2006, 05:31 AM

bought it from a garage in stirling.

AndyP & Lenore
25th March 2006, 06:58 AM
quote:Originally posted by claire

bought it from a garage in stirling.

menzies? or a non mini garage?

mini_works2006
30th March 2006, 07:40 PM
nice looking car I love yellow and john cooper works kit wooow !!! good fun

X30YES
31st March 2006, 01:35 AM
Was it a Mini market ..:D:D:D:D, nice car :)