PDA

View Full Version : MINI INSURANCE

seany
4th November 2003, 02:56 AM
CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET CHEAP MINI INSURANCE FOR THE COOPER WORKS.

Willie M
4th November 2003, 04:37 PM
It's certainly worth shopping around Sean. Linda ended up going with Adrian Flux (pretty good price compared to most). I think that's who Julz is with too. Haven't got there details to hand but you'll find them if you do a Google search.

GAJ
4th November 2003, 05:01 PM
Willie, your wife is called Linda, not Adrian!

Is there something you want to get off yout chest:question::question:;)

Julz
4th November 2003, 05:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by Willie M

It's certainly worth shopping around Sean. Adrian ended up going with Adrian Flux (pretty good price compared to most). I think that's who Julz is with too. Haven't got there details to hand but you'll find them if you do a Google search.

I agree, Adrian Flux are your best bet, they were also the only company who would insure me with the BBR as I am still on young persons insurance (awwwww:I), I'm £890 with everything covered!!:p

Wul
4th November 2003, 05:18 PM
quote:Originally posted by GAJ

GAJ - that is exactly what i was thinking - and this time it wasn't even the phantom editors fault!:clown:

Perhaps the strain of moving has finally cracked WillieM once and for all!:eek:

Burple
4th November 2003, 07:14 PM
Give Elephant a try... or Admiral (Some company , but you can pay by installments - you can even get a quote online). They turned out to be the cheapest for me, and my mods were ok with them :)

Willie M
4th November 2003, 07:51 PM

:I:I <ahem, cough, splutter> 8)

quote:Originally posted by Wul

Perhaps the strain of moving has finally cracked WillieM once and for all!
Strain? WHAT STRAIN? ... <shuffles off to lie under his desk.. mumbling> :sleepy:

Big Gordy
4th November 2003, 07:59 PM
Hides back in the 'closet' more like :eek::p:D:approve:

seany
5th November 2003, 02:47 AM
THANK YOU EVER ONE, SOME PRICES-
COOPER S WORKS
MINI INSURANCE £953 FULLY COMP
ADRIAN FLUX £850 FULLY COMP
LIVERPOOL VICTORIA WHAT FOR IT £553 FULLY COMP WITH THE MOD AND THE PRICE OF £20,000.00

COOPER
MINI INSURANCE £723 FULLY COMP
LIVERPOOL VICTORIA £666 FULLY COMP WITH MODS

Linda M
5th November 2003, 09:39 PM
I must've missed something ????? And as for STRAIN, it's 'ME' that's got the ulcer caused by the STRESS :eek::clown:

By the way, Willie might need new insurance soon AND it might not be for a MINI :eek::eek::eek::blackeye: Dropped you in it now :kiss:

Gismo
5th November 2003, 11:51 PM
quote:Originally posted by Linda M

I must've missed something ????? And as for STRAIN, it's 'ME' that's got the ulcer caused by the STRESS :eek::clown:

By the way, Willie might need new insurance soon AND it might not be for a MINI :eek::eek::eek::blackeye: Dropped you in it now :kiss:
I hear the rumbling sounds of an Elise :evil:

Bonnie Scotland

Krusty
6th November 2003, 01:16 AM
You should give directline.com a try ............. I've a MCS and I'm fully comp for about £460 and that's with the better (ahem!) half on as a named driver. Also, zippy's just changed his insurance company - he's got a MC and fully comp with me as a named driver is around £282 with tesco - both prices include full no claims bonus.

Both companies do online quotes so there's no harm in trying!

duncan
6th November 2003, 04:20 AM
quote:Originally posted by Krusty

You should give directline.com a try ............. I've a MCS and I'm fully comp for about £460 and that's with the better (ahem!) half on as a named driver. Also, zippy's just changed his insurance company - he's got a MC and fully comp with me as a named driver is around £282 with tesco - both prices include full no claims bonus.

Both companies do online quotes so there's no harm in trying!

MINICover is run by Direct Line, along with Privilege, Tesco, and others.

Willie M
6th November 2003, 04:23 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

I hear the rumbling sounds of an Elise :evil:

Bonnie Scotland

:I <wheeez..coughR32cough...splutter>
Now, now... I was only looking :D:I

GAJ
6th November 2003, 05:18 PM
A VW Golf!!:I;)

Better off with an Elise!:clown::p;)

zimbo
7th November 2003, 05:39 AM
R32......:evil: I hope you dont expect mrsM to chauffer you around on MINI runs in daisy once stouffers' gone:disapprove:

<hides under table, waiting for backlash...>:blackeye:

Linda M
7th November 2003, 07:53 AM
Shhhh....it's changed again and it looks like poor Stouff is going to be history :eek::blackeye:

Linda M

Big Gordy
7th November 2003, 07:09 PM
A mate of a mate has got an R32 and no matter what your opinions are on the latest line of Golf's the R32 is one awsome piece of kit :p:D:approve:

Willie M
7th November 2003, 07:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy

the R32 is one awsome piece of kit :p:D:approve:

I know.. ;):D

Willie M
7th November 2003, 07:18 PM

Shhhh....it's changed again and it looks like poor Stouff is going to be history :eek::blackeye:He's running scared of BabyB and Mili being the show stoppers :evil: R32, not a bad car ;):cool:
Bonnie Scotland
Couldn't help but notice your subtle (not) piece of editing Alan ;)
Running scared, pah!! :p

Willie M

Big Gordy
7th November 2003, 07:22 PM
Read a recent report Willie that said that the R32 has double the horsepower the original GTI had :D but the downside was it was also double the weight :eek:

Willie M
7th November 2003, 07:27 PM
Still wouldn't be as hefty as Mili & Baby B though ;):D

Point of order. Calm doon anyhow folks, as much as I was recently tempted..... I'm no gettin' one :)

Gismo
7th November 2003, 08:19 PM

Shhhh....it's changed again and it looks like poor Stouff is going to be history :eek::blackeye:
Linda M Try again, He's running scared of BabyB and Mili being the show stoppers :evil: R32, not a bad car ;):cool:

Bonnie Scotland

Gismo
7th November 2003, 08:21 PM

Shhhh....it's changed again and it looks like poor Stouff is going to be history :eek::blackeye:He's running scared of BabyB and Mili being the show stoppers :evil: R32, not a bad car ;):cool:
Bonnie Scotland
Couldn't help but notice your subtle (not) piece of editing Alan ;)
Running scared, pah!! :pWillie MWillie, trust me, now i have so many icons to select i'm confused, i honestly meant to hit the reply with quote button, where's a moderator when you need one :sleepy:

Genuine mistake :I, the words were meant but not attached to Linda's post :eek:

Bonnie Scotland

Gismo
7th November 2003, 08:23 PM

Still wouldn't be as hefty as Mili & Baby B though ;):D

Point of order. Calm doon anyhow folks, as much as I was recently tempted..... I'm no gettin' one :)
So, your getting two then :) one for Linda as well, will we see you in the Golf forum too ;)

Bonnie Scotland please let this post be ok :clown:

Big Gordy
7th November 2003, 08:45 PM
Well they do have a Mini each and an off roader each (at different ends of the spectrum all be it :p) so it only stands to reason they will have an R32 each doesn't it :p:D:approve::clown:

Linda M
7th November 2003, 09:30 PM
There's NO way I'm getting an R32........I'm a MINI girl through and through :D Unless I had the money for the James Bond Aston Martin :eek:

Anyway to set the record straight he's not going for the R32 now......you'll all just have to wait and see, plus it'll be a few months anyway and he's giving 'nothing' away and I'm under strict orders :eek:

seany
7th November 2003, 09:37 PM
go on linda, rules are there to be broken.

Linda M
9th November 2003, 02:17 AM
It's not worth the :blackeye: Seany !!!!

But I can say (quietly ;)) that the deal 'has' been done and that poor Stouffer is going. New car won't be coming until about Febuary though and then Dasiy will have 'ALL' the limelight :D:cool::p

By the way, nobody will get 'anything' out of Willie so it's no use trying :clown:

Gismo
9th November 2003, 02:39 AM

It's not worth the :blackeye: Seany !!!!
But I can say (quietly ;)) that the deal 'has' been done and that poor Stouffer is going. New car won't be coming until about Febuary though and then Dasiy will have 'ALL' the limelight :D:cool::p
By the way, nobody will get 'anything' out of Willie so it's no use trying :clown:Aw come on, you gotta tell us, i wouldn't keep anyone guessin ;)

Bonnie Scotland

Julz
10th November 2003, 05:07 PM
Does this mean that Willie will only be coming on mini runs with you in Daisy from now on????????:question::question::question::question: :question::question::eek:

Linda M
10th November 2003, 09:50 PM
Now that's a good question Julz :p

Julz
10th November 2003, 09:56 PM

Now that's a good question Julz :p

I know, that's why I asked;):clown:, so, what's the answer then???:p

Linda M
10th November 2003, 10:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz
I know, that's why I asked;):clown:, so, what's the answer then???:p

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :p:p:p:clown:

ELFMAN
17th November 2003, 07:04 AM
Willie - how much does it cost to insure a new Vauxhall Frontera anyway? Well if you won't tell us what you're getting, tongues will wag........

Linda M
17th November 2003, 07:16 AM
He might need to ask 'me' for a loan to insure his new car :p:eek:

seany
17th November 2003, 07:31 AM
how, what is it he getting, a BMW

Willie M
17th November 2003, 05:02 PM
quote:Originally posted by ELFMAN

Willie - how much does it cost to insure a new Vauxhall Frontera anyway?
<shiver...> :dead: Brought old memories flooding back there Elfman, we had a Frontera good few years back (2.5D Estate), it was a PIG. This was at the time when Vauxhall were contantly in the bottom 5 of the JD Power survey :blackeye: Aarrgh!! I'm traumatised now :eek::mad::disapprove:

All I can say on the new car front is that my possible future car was mentioned on last nights Top Gear programme ;)

GAJ
17th November 2003, 05:05 PM
A Lambo!

Magic! Baggies first go in it!

GAJ
17th November 2003, 05:08 PM
Oh Willie!

Not a Suzuki Liana:eek:

Willie M
17th November 2003, 05:12 PM

Oh Willie!
Not a Suzuki Liana:eek:
Well it is... a reasonably priced car ;) and I am a big Suzuki fan as you well know. Could take it out and relive the exploits of Michael Gambon :D
Sadly not a Lambo :eek:

Julz
17th November 2003, 05:15 PM
All I can say on the new car front is that my possible future car was mentioned on last nights Top Gear programme ;)

Oh yipeeeee, another BBR mini!!!:p:D

Linda M
17th November 2003, 05:15 PM
I like the way he uses 'possible' when the things ordered :clown:

There is actually an element of truth in him saying his new car was on Top Gear, I'm shocked he said that :eek:

broken_brian
17th November 2003, 05:29 PM
i know what he is getting and im no telling so there ;)

Gismo
17th November 2003, 06:26 PM
I can get you a decent set of wheels and some nice stickers for your new CORSA ;)

Bonnie Scotland