PDA

View Full Version : Fiona's old car ....has it been sold F ??

X30YES
21st March 2006, 07:26 PM
I saw a Cooper S with a Zeemax kit in Hamilton today ,all glittering in the sun and as loud as ever.:Dit even had the blue interior ,but not pvt plate ??

Craig
21st March 2006, 07:32 PM
yeah, she sold it last year.... thought the dealer still had it.., maybe someone out on a test drive... :D

Wul
21st March 2006, 07:33 PM
Sheesh Angus - Fi's had about 3 other MINI's since that one - you have been away for a fair bit! ;):p

Scottie
21st March 2006, 07:33 PM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

I saw a Cooper S with a Zeemax kit in Hamilton today ,all glittering in the sun and as loud as ever.:Dit even had the blue interior ,but not pvt plate ??

Angus I sold the Zeemax last april/may I think. Someone may have bought it was through in Livingston in a showroom last I heard.

Scottie
21st March 2006, 07:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

Sheesh Angus - Fi's had about 3 other MINI's since that one - you have been away for a fair bit! ;):p

:blackeye:;):p:D

X30YES
21st March 2006, 07:39 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

:DI have just been catching up on all the new buys and thought (nowing F it would have been )sold on :p, it was a very young guy who was driving it :eek: ,letting me hear it as he flew off down the road !!!:clown:....I just smiled knowingly:approve:

X30YES
21st March 2006, 09:30 PM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

quote:Originally posted by X30YES

Angus I sold the Zeemax last april/may I think. Someone may have bought it was through in Livingston in a showroom last I heard.
Its parked at Hamilton Collage (pvt Skool)and the guy I saw driving looked skool age as well !!

Scottie
21st March 2006, 10:14 PM
really,!! don't want to say to much in case the guy comes on here but let's just say was I glad to see the back of that car.

You know it's like a cringe moment when I think back on what I done to that car.:I At least I'm over it now.

Burple
22nd March 2006, 01:20 AM
quote:
Its parked at Hamilton Collage (pvt Skool)and the guy I saw driving looked skool age as well !!
[/quote]

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Sorry... but just :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek:

The Dogfather
22nd March 2006, 02:32 AM
Scary, a kid with that car!!!!!

What were the parents thinking:question:

X30YES
22nd March 2006, 05:50 AM
Maybe its me that's OLD ;),but he sure looked young ...very young indeed:eek: