10th March 2006, 10:24 PM
any predictions for sunday:question::question:

Crombers
10th March 2006, 10:44 PM
Yup

I want Ferrari to win every race :approve:

euan
10th March 2006, 10:48 PM
Mclaren look fast but still fragile. My money is on Renault. With Honda not far behind.

Burple
10th March 2006, 10:59 PM
quote:Originally posted by crombers

Yup

Glory hunter! Just like yer Footie allegiances ;););):p:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D

I'd like to see DC up there, but it's doubtful, the Renault / Honda packages both look good on paper..

duncan
10th March 2006, 11:20 PM
Cars will go round a track a few times. Some make it to the finish, some wont.

When, oh, when will they make F1 more interesting?
Bumpers round the outside, Tacks button, Oil slicks, even those spinners that come out of the wheels with cutters on them, ala James Bond Aston Martin.

They get paid millions a year. Earn it!

Crombers
10th March 2006, 11:31 PM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

quote:Originally posted by crombers

Yup

Glory hunter! Just like yer Footie allegiances ;););):p:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D

Nah nah !!

Gilles Villeneuve was my first Formula One hero. Better drivers have competed before and after Gilles' brief F1 career. But very few drivers have ever come close to capturing the hearts of fans around the world in quite the same manner as did Gilles Villeneuve.

1982, when Gilles Villeneuve died at Zolder, Belgium, was a black day for racing fans all around the world. But I prefer to remember Gilles Villeneuve for his style of sailing the Ferrari through corners in HUGE powerslides which thrilled millions of fans wherever and whenever he performed.

He drove a Formula One Ferrari in a style in which race cars are meant to be driven! And his fans loved him for that.

Ferrari have been my team for a long long time & we had one helluva barren spell from 1979 to 2000

Burple
11th March 2006, 01:12 AM
Bwah ha ha ha ha...

Too easy! :D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p

Neil and Lorna
11th March 2006, 01:20 AM
Ok my predictions for the top 6 on sunday.

No particular order

Kimi
Alonso
Montoya
M shumi
Button
DC

Neil:D:D

monkimagic
11th March 2006, 09:41 AM
I am looking forward to the new qualifying, there will be a 10 car shoot out with the top 10 times. dont know why yet though but will find out amorn.

F1 2006, bring it on

euan
12th March 2006, 12:51 AM
Well, Kimi's car stuffed that up didn't it! Feel sorry for the guy, he's so fast and the car lets him down so often. I did enjoy the new format, added some interest.

Neil and Lorna
12th March 2006, 01:59 AM
Am I the only one that’s going to stick my head up and predict or what.:)

The new format is better than the single lap. For the TV audience anyway. People at the race circuit are going to be a bit bewildered.

Neil:D:cool:

AeroJonny
12th March 2006, 04:44 AM
I really want honda to come up trumps this season, they really need to step up to the mark. They've got the drivers to do it, so I'm keepin my fingers crossed!

Neil and Lorna
12th March 2006, 10:18 PM
quote:Originally posted by Neil

Ok my predictions for the top 6 on sunday.

No particular order

Kimi
Alonso
Montoya
M shumi
Button
DC

Neil:D:D

Am I good or what?.:):cool::D:D:D
DC was only in to be be patriotic.

Neil.:D

GAJ
13th March 2006, 12:37 AM
The challenge is to get them in the right order. I don't think you'll be scaring any bookies yet!

monkimagic
13th March 2006, 10:44 AM
God damn Kimi is a damn good driver, last to 3rd, he is the dogs bollocks.

As for the new qualy format, the jurys out on that ( the jury is still confused )

But what a season we have ahead fo us.

Monki

euan
13th March 2006, 05:51 PM
Yup, looks close at the front, the middle, and Super Aguri bring up the rear!

Rosberg had a cracking drive for a 20 year old in his first F1 race. His fault at the start, but fair play after that. I think I'd have done the same at the start, 22 cars into one corner! The Williams actually didn;t look as bad as I thought it might this season.

STR are going to get abuse all season about their detuned V10, it does look more powerful than the V8's.

Just wish Kimi had been a bit closer to the front to see the real pace of the car against the Ferrari and Renault.

As for Massa, the boys pants.

KAH
13th March 2006, 06:31 PM
How good was Kimi!!!! Montoya is pants....

euan
13th March 2006, 07:05 PM
Well, I think Montoya had a quiet race. On his day he is superb, he's getting more consistent at bringing the car home, and he seems to suffer less failures than Kimi. But yesterday he should have been closer to the action.

Crombers
14th March 2006, 07:32 PM
& Ferrari are back :approve: