PDA

View Full Version : supercars!!!

KAH
10th March 2006, 07:07 PM
What is it with all the exotic motors that are about these days. When I was a kid you were lucky if you seen more than 1 ferrari on the road in 6 months. This week I have seen 2 Maserati's, 3 Ferrari's, 4 Bently Continental GT's and enough Porches to last a lifetime....a 911 Turbo has just pulled up outside my office.....whats going on!!!!:question::question::question::question::que stion:

KAH
10th March 2006, 07:08 PM
oh and 3 ASTONS as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

euan
10th March 2006, 08:29 PM
Outside my girlfriends work yesterday:

Ferrari 250, a black Lambo Murcielago, and a brand new Ford GT40...

She took some pics on her mobile to show, didn't have a clue what they were but knew they were mad!

I saw a McMerc on Tuesday morning as well.

sleepyrascal
10th March 2006, 08:52 PM
I saw a woman bundling her shopping into a Mclaren F1 in the sainsburys car park! ACE!! Her son used to go to my uni and often turned up in a silver ferrari 360. Hes only 22.

Crombers
10th March 2006, 08:53 PM
Profits for dishonest activities :question:

Mini Martyn
10th March 2006, 09:21 PM
Well this week i have seen 2 RR Phantoms, one Silver and one Black, very sexy!! :D

euan
10th March 2006, 09:28 PM
Oooh, I saw one of thise RR last week - I was doing 70 on the M40 and he was going the other way - looked great.

sleepyrascal
10th March 2006, 09:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by Mini Martyn

Well this week i have seen 2 RR Phantoms, one Silver and one Black, very sexy!! :D

I bet the black one was the chap who owns G1. Or actually I think its his Dad that has it. They own Corinthian, Be-lo, Arta etc..

Smitty
10th March 2006, 11:39 PM
Theres a lovely ferrari f340 going about aberdeen, seen it a few times

AND

There is a gorgous Pagani Zonda sneaking about somewhere in scotland. There was a pic of it on exoticspotter.com sittin near pittodrie with scottish flags on the plates. I so want to see it!!

KAH
11th March 2006, 12:17 AM
My mate spotted a yellow ENZO on the M8 on tuesday!!! didnt know there was one in scotland....anyone else seen it?

sleepyrascal
11th March 2006, 12:45 AM
quote:Originally posted by KAH

My mate spotted a yellow ENZO on the M8 on tuesday!!! didnt know there was one in scotland....anyone else seen it?

Theres a black one in Aberdeen.

Mon the fish
11th March 2006, 03:47 AM
There's someone who goes to todders who has a 360 Challenge Stradale, the nutter racing version with the stripe over it. They park it on waste ground next to the broadhill... :eek:

N12 JLK
11th March 2006, 05:07 AM
Auston Martin DB9 MMMMM

Mini Martyn
13th March 2006, 09:01 PM
No the black one belong to a property delevoper guy, i think the silver one might be a "King" as the regy was G77 or something like that!! the chap that owns G1 etc has some nice wheels, he has "K1NGS" on a bently somewhere in glashow.

quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

quote:Originally posted by Mini Martyn

I bet the black one was the chap who owns G1. Or actually I think its his Dad that has it. They own Corinthian, Be-lo, Arta etc..

AeroJonny
13th March 2006, 10:01 PM
I saw a silver phantom outside Chinawhite's on saturday night, v nice! I think there's a black one in Bridge of Weir Quarriers too.