PDA

View Full Version : Safety Cameras Part 2

Burple
10th March 2006, 12:23 AM
Yes..
Her defence in court is the "I was having a blonde moment, sorry"

....or realistically..."I mowed through a pedestrian crossing wiping out 2 young families and their grandparents, a couple of schoolchildren, caused a 3 car head-on smash, maiming and paralysing the other occupants and writing off their cars? Sorry.. I was having a blonde moment."

Should that defence really stick?

Story here: Clicky Linky (http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-13512852,00.html)

My favourite bit:
"She added: "All my friends think it's hilarious and have admitted to me they have done exactly the same. They've just never been caught.""

Oh yes.. farking HILARIOUS!! I would LOVE to meet her friends. They sound like SUCH fun.
Dumbass. :p:D

duncan
10th March 2006, 12:29 AM
People like her should not have a licence.
Not only does she think its amusing, she doesnt think she's done wrong.

This country just gets worse with more and more idiots like her tolerated.

GAJ
10th March 2006, 12:50 AM
She doesn't have a licence anymore. She was banned for 20 months for drink driving the week before she was convicted of this.

Fontal
10th March 2006, 12:56 AM
She doesn't anymore she got done for drink driving last week another blonde momment was it you stupid bint. (I mean Maddock of course)

duncan
10th March 2006, 01:06 AM
quote:Originally posted by GAJ

She doesn't have a licence anymore. She was banned for 20 months for drink driving the week before she was convicted of this.

So, she was only given 6 points for this offence, and no further suspension to her licence. How long did the guy that flicked the V's to the safety camera get? A years ban. Nice to see Justice done in her case.

Its her quoted reaction which is even more galling.

Big Col
10th March 2006, 03:56 AM
quote:Originally posted by duncan
So, she was only given 6 points for this offence, and no further suspension to her licence. How long did the guy that flicked the V's to the safety camera get? A years ban. Nice to see Justice done in her case.

Excellent point I totally forgot all about that! See it's crap like that that totally sets me off! Wasn't the guy that flicked the V going about 20 odd miles an hour? So clearly they just thought "Right we'll stick one up him!" but they only gave her 6 points when it could be argued her attention was even further distracted since she wasn't even looking outside the car!!! :mad::mad::mad:

The Dogfather
10th March 2006, 05:58 AM
People who wear make up shouldn't be allow to drive. :evil:

LnL - Send your licence back to Swansea! :D

Burple
10th March 2006, 06:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by Vidal Buffoon

People who wear make up shouldn't be allow to drive. :evil:

LnL - Send your licence back to Swansea! :D

lol..
You can talk Mr Bubble Perm :p:p:p:p:D

Wul
10th March 2006, 07:23 PM
quote:"Maddock, who appeared in a Burberry bikini in the Chav Babes calendar, has been blasted for her actions."

Enough said methinks!! :clown:

It made almost a full page article in the sun yesterday!

Crombers
10th March 2006, 08:58 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

quote:"Maddock, who appeared in a Burberry bikini in the Chav Babes calendar, has been blasted for her actions."

Enough said methinks!! :clown:

It made almost a full page article in the sun yesterday!

& here was me thinkin Wul was a sorta Times/Guardian/Telegraph reader