PDA

View Full Version : I SOLD MY HOUSE WILL BE UP SOON

dilligaf
8th March 2006, 08:08 AM
At last i have sold my house now all i got to do is come up and find somewhere to live around the Abereenshire area. pretty damn quick as well need lots of space to build a workshop, even an old farm would be nice with some old barns for converting. so i will travelling up to have a look round within the next two weeks. will have to come up in my Scooby though as Mini does not have enough room for two Jack Russells and three adults! & my VW camper will take forever.
Can't wait till i move up to get away from the hell hole down here

Gismo
8th March 2006, 05:13 PM
Wish you all the best, my sister just moved up from Luton, she's also house hunting in the Montrose area, nowt available at her price range :(

gill
8th March 2006, 10:36 PM
See you in 'bonnie' Scotland soon !!! :D

Burple
8th March 2006, 11:41 PM
quote:Originally posted by gill

lol! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Does he know?? :p;):D

Hope you get somewhere soon! Plenty of summer runs coming up!
:D

Crombers
9th March 2006, 12:19 AM
The door to God's country is open sir :approve:

monkimagic
9th March 2006, 02:22 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

quote:Originally posted by gill

lol! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:D:D:D

Duncan Stewart
9th March 2006, 09:26 PM
Best of luck with the house search :D

Gismo
9th March 2006, 10:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1
Ooooohhya :cool:

The Dogfather
10th March 2006, 06:14 AM
quote:Originally posted by crombers

The door to God's country is open sir :approve:

Well bloody close it there's a draft and I'm chuffing freezin':D:clown:

Dilligaf you may already know but www.aspc.co.uk is a good place to start looking for a house.......:)

dilligaf
10th March 2006, 06:59 AM
ASPC is on my computer every spare minute of the day i have found quite a lot of houses in my price range i will be up soon to look at a few and hopefully buy one and a flat to rent out as well can any one tell me what GLENKINDIE is like please there is a house with some land for sale there but needs s**t loads of work doing to it but 95 grand is cheap so i can afford to spend 50grand on it but until i get up there i can't make a decision about it. thank you to every body for welcoming me back to Scotland my parents came from Elgin so i am english by birth but a SCOT by nature

Crombers
10th March 2006, 06:51 PM
quote:Originally posted by Vidal Buffoon
[br
Well bloody close it there's a draft and I'm chuffing freezin':D:clown:

Wish it had been closed the day you came knockin :eek::p;):D

dilligaf
9th April 2006, 07:25 AM
put a bid in on a house with a no 2 huge workshops at the rear just got to keep my fingers crossed that i get it the house is called bogieneuk its near Mintlaw

Crombers
9th April 2006, 08:05 AM
quote:Originally posted by dilligaf

put a bid in on a house with a no 2 huge workshops at the rear just got to keep my fingers crossed that i get it the house is called bogieneuk its near Mintlaw

;) all being well , we'll see you on a run sometime soon ;):D

X30YES
11th April 2006, 05:30 AM
See you've got it spot on :eek:...sell the house and buy a Mini :D:D:D

dilligaf
12th April 2006, 01:44 AM
Closing date wed 19th got my survey done today my fingers are crossed and i am praying to god who ever he is to let me win the bid so all being well i will be up soon

The Dogfather
12th April 2006, 03:52 AM
Mintlaw! Blimey I wonder if that's Benzies old place:question:

Anyhoo, you're only 10 miles from me :eek:

dilligaf
1st February 2007, 08:02 AM
IM Here at last could not sign in to my account the house used to have a lawnmower repair centre at the back the guy's name was Steve Whyte who used to live here,i work in Peterhead at ASCO at the moment I see loads of Min's on my way to work

David Wynne
1st February 2007, 08:50 AM
Wouldn`t happen to be a Kevin Bloddy Wilson fan? Dilligaf!

dilligaf
4th March 2007, 05:14 AM
Yeah been to see him quite a few times spent some time in kalgoorlie where he lives in Western Australia, will be going back again soon hopefully for a few more months this time