PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!!!! I NEED A DISTRIBUTOR

dilligaf
5th March 2006, 04:05 AM
HELP i need a distributor for my 1966 Morris Cooper S While building the engine today it fell off the engine stand:mad: and landed on top of the box containing the distributor/rocker cover/cooling fan/ and timing chain cover.:dead: I have everything but a distributor:dead:. it needs to be a NON VACUM advance type I have got an Austin seven (mini 1959) which I am breaking up but the distributor is not much use as it has a vacum advance.:disapprove: so i am looking for a replacement for my green 'S' i will continue to look elsewhere but if one of you lovely people can assist i will be extremely greatful:D if you could Email me and let me know how much as well as postage costs.
Thanks
Gordon:I

Burple
5th March 2006, 04:14 AM
Ah pants, I think the one I have in me dad's shed is from an MG metro engine.. sorry! But I'll check when I go down tomorrow! :D

dilligaf
5th March 2006, 09:56 PM
Cheers mate it's for the wee green one in the photo i got to finish it then run it in before the london to brighton run. many thanks
Gordon

Burple
6th March 2006, 03:14 AM
Bad news I'm afraid, It's one from the old MG Metro engine I had in my pickup:(

Sorry!

bpirie1000
6th March 2006, 04:27 AM
think I have one Pretty Shure I have one But I'll have to dig out 6 inches of snow before I can get into the garage.

I'll manage if this snow Melts alittle.

I'll let you know.

Fingers crossed.

bpirie1000
8th March 2006, 04:32 PM
Pretty Sure I have one Garage should be able to open tonight so I'lllet you know. major snow up here made it impossible to get into it Short of Digging out the doors.

bpirie1000
10th March 2006, 05:15 PM
Right got into the garage and I have 2 So get in touch if your still needing one.

Thanks