PDA

View Full Version : Black Cooper with tints......Near Balloch

Wul
3rd March 2006, 03:25 AM
Hey there whoever you were - thought I was passing a glazing van this morning with mirrors on the side.......nice MINI! :cool:;):clown:

I was eating an apple at the time incase you thought the wave was a bit weird <no need for wise-ass replies everyone!:I>

sleepyrascal
4th March 2006, 11:36 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

Hey there whoever you were - thought I was passing a glazing van this morning with mirrors on the side.......nice MINI! :cool:;):clown:

I was eating an apple at the time incase you thought the wave was a bit weird <no need for wise-ass replies everyone!:I>

MMMMMM I left Cameron house around 9:20am today and headed through Balloch about 5 minutes later. Might have been me. My car looks black at the mo but its actually BRG with black roof. If when you say mirrors, you mean it was really clean, it cant have been me becasue my car is covered in salty gritty snowy stuff. :)

sleepyrascal
4th March 2006, 11:36 PM
quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

MMMMMM I left Cameron house around 9:20am today and headed through Balloch about 5 minutes later. Might have been me. My car looks black at the mo but its actually BRG with black roof ad tints. If when you say mirrors, you mean it was really clean, it cant have been me becasue my car is covered in salty gritty snowy stuff. :)

Wul
4th March 2006, 11:43 PM
Sorry Sleepy - it was earlier than that - I was in Dumbarton by then. However it was flashed back with their indicators.

Crombers
5th March 2006, 09:48 PM

Sorry Sleepy - it was earlier than that - I was in Dumbarton by then. However it was flashed back with their indicators.

<sighs> He slags off our Greggs , but he keeps comin back :blackeye:;)