PDA

View Full Version : What happens when you drive at the speed limit?

Burple
1st March 2006, 11:24 PM
Interesting (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5366552067462745475&q="meditation+on+the+speed+limit")

I think someone should try that over here..

:cool::cool::D

Big Col
1st March 2006, 11:38 PM
As long as they don't do it when I'm driving to Glasgow from Aberdeen! :)

I Want A Works
1st March 2006, 11:41 PM
After several trips to New York, I can totally agree with the people in this vid.

Even the police drive abut 70 as standard on the freeways and interstates over there.

zimbo
2nd March 2006, 12:55 AM
Speed limits in this country definately need to be increased as well... Cars & technology have come such a long way since they were first placed in '19 whatever'. They try to do that here it would cause chaos!!
Then you'd see road rage.

monkimagic
2nd March 2006, 02:08 AM
That is very cool, very informative to boot. Nice one

monkimagic
2nd March 2006, 02:26 AM
Urban legend has it that someone in Aberdeen drove through a Gatso bang on 40 and got flashed. So he drove through it twice more at 40 to test if it was working correctly and got flashed every time. When he called the cops to report its misbehaviour he was informed the reason was set off was because it was in a 30mph limit :I

Monki

J Cee
2nd March 2006, 03:09 AM
Yeah Baby! What a really cool thing to do let’s hold up all the traffic like a complete and utter moron and hope that there’s not an ambulance or fire engine trying to get to any emergencies.
Only American adolescents would do something daft like this.:disapprove:
Sorry about the rant but it’s just like the idiots that hug the outside lane here and sit a seventy.:mad:

Burple
2nd March 2006, 05:36 AM
Umm... well 70 *is* the speed limit....