PDA

View Full Version : Snow joke!!!!!!this snow is a nightmare.

bpirie1000
28th February 2006, 05:59 PM
Anyone else have difficulty getting into work today??

Took me 1 hour 40mins..

Alittle bit of snow and the world stops.

Terrible.

Moan for today is at a woman in a 4x4 who managed to Get her car off teh road tehn when I come round the corner and stop to assist. GEts back in shouting give me a push.
Spin spin... tehn she gets out I look and she isn't in 4x4 only 4x2 tehn I put it in and Hey she gets out and Does a runner.. No thanks no nothing. And All i get for my trouble is a jacket covered in Mud and Snow....

THANKS

I know who you are Missy..........

Moan over anyone else????:mad:

Natalie
28th February 2006, 06:16 PM
Awwwww poor Brizee! What a gentleman! ;)

Big Col
28th February 2006, 06:17 PM
What a bitch!

My moan is people that slow down when coming to a hill in the snow and then get stuck and can't get going again! YOU LIVE IN ABERDEEN!!! YOU MUST HAVE HAD THIS HAPPEN BEFORE!!!! LEARN TO DRIVE!!!!

bpirie1000
28th February 2006, 06:28 PM
I certainly do and I live in westhill and work in dyce. 8 cars off the road this morning BMW/Merc/Micra all sorts Folk go full pelt round corners tehn slow for hills
REALITY CHECK FOR SOME.............

yipeeeeeee snowing again...... the joys.

monkimagic
1st March 2006, 03:23 AM
Its beyond me how Aberdeen stops when the 1st sign of snow comes, every road, every one queing and ****ing about ( esp on hills ) stop bloody clutching when on a hill, slow and steady people.;)

Buses miles behind timetables !!:(

Snowploughes farting around and most roads covered in snow, I knew yesterday morning we where gonna have snow, the woman in Asda knew, my 9 year old knew for ****s sake. How come the council were'nt told:question:

Geeze

bpirie1000
1st March 2006, 05:29 AM
think the council were to busy Telling people and not acting on it usual though

The Dogfather
1st March 2006, 05:53 AM
Took me 3 hours to get into work, it wasn't the weather just the traffic. I'll be working from home tomorrow.

markyc
1st March 2006, 06:13 AM
Braw and sunny with a blue sky down here in Stirling today :) Dont fancy your weather at all :disapprove: Take care of those Mini's ;):D

Big Col
1st March 2006, 04:34 PM
I can't believe they STILL haven't gritted the roads properly!!! If it's 'cos they think the molasses in the grit makes it too slippy I'LL TAKE MY CHANCES WITH THE GRIT!!!!

Had a couple of near misses on the way in this morning! Methinks I'll be walking into work tomorrow!

The Dogfather
1st March 2006, 04:40 PM
Col, always better to stay home on days like this :D

I didn't fancy the 35 mile journey in a rear wheel drive car this morning that's for sure!

Big Col
1st March 2006, 04:57 PM
That's the bummer about staying 10 mins drive away from me work mate. I cannie stay off as they'd just tell me to walk in. :(

euan
1st March 2006, 05:45 PM
Was talking to my brother this morning, he's retired the RX8 to the garage and is using my Dad's old classic on winter tyres. Having a ball with it apparently, although when the fuse went and he had no wipers and no heater he wasn't quite as smug :)

The Dogfather
1st March 2006, 06:13 PM
quote:Originally posted by euan

Was talking to my brother this morning, he's retired the RX8 to the garage and is using my Dad's old classic on winter tyres. Having a ball with it apparently, although when the fuse went and he had no wipers and no heater he wasn't quite as smug :)

I took out the MX5 for a spin yesterday, literally :D Needed a push to get started but once it got going :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Scottie
1st March 2006, 06:27 PM
Had to break out my X5 today.

Went a treat in the snow on the 20" Alloys with 315x tyres :D