PDA

View Full Version : I think I saw......

Big Gordy
27th February 2006, 04:25 AM
Big Col today at about 4.30pm heading south on the A9 just before Dunblane. It must have been him as it was a mangky yellur 'S' with vipers and I know for a fact he NEVER cleans his;) Last three letters in the reg CLN I think :I Blonde co-driver. Was it you ohh lofty one:question::question::question: I was in the Mundane driving slowly as the missus was with me:blackeye: :p:D:approve:

Big Col
27th February 2006, 05:07 AM
Yer that was me mate! :D:D:D I KNOW the motor is manky! :disapprove: It honestly wasn't during the summer but now I'm up and down to Aberdeen and up 4 flights of stairs it only gets washed when I'm back at the weekends, and then it gets manky on the way back up! I bet your wife gave a lil tut at the rate we were goin'. :I You shoulda flashed mate. :)

Big Gordy
27th February 2006, 05:34 AM
I would have flashed ya mate but by the time I had convinced myself it was you it would have been pointless flashing:I;)
You were not going that fast as you were in a bit of a sandwich if I remember:pShe did comment on how dirty your bum was though:dead: :p:D:approve:

Wul
27th February 2006, 05:48 AM
You still not washed that car since I last saw it Col? that's terrible! ;)

Big Col
27th February 2006, 05:36 PM
I washed it about 30 mins after you left us that day mate! It got manky on the Monday after driving up and I've not seen the point in washing it again since until the roads get a lil cleaner! :dead: