PDA

View Full Version : MINI COOPER S WORKS

seany
31st October 2003, 03:53 AM
I WAS THINK ABOUT GETTING COOPER S WITH THE WORK, AND ASKING HOW HAS ONE, AND WHAT IS IT LIKE TO DRIVE:)

Linda M
2nd November 2003, 12:38 AM
I think you'll know that I have the 'works' kit on Daisy Seany. Personally to me, it's awesome :D But you'd be best to get a test drive and make up your own mind. There are quite a few reasons why I went for the Works kit and if I was buying a new MINI I'd still go for the Works.

Gismo
2nd November 2003, 01:19 AM
Seany, there are only really three issues, how much money have you got, how many horses do you want and do you want to keep a 100 per cent warranty??

You could always read the November issue of EVO for an unbiased, allegedly, test drive.

Good luck on whatever you decide

Bonnie Scotland

seany
2nd November 2003, 05:39 AM
quote:Originally posted by Linda M

I think you'll know that I have the 'works' kit on Daisy Seany. Personally to me, it's awesome :D But you'd be best to get a test drive and make up your own mind. There are quite a few reasons why I went for the Works kit and if I was buying a new MINI I'd still go for the Works.

I have test drive one, and it was fast, so i am picking it up on thu/fri.:)

Duncan Stewart
2nd November 2003, 06:02 AM
Wow that was fast delivery. Niccccce car! I assume they had one in stock - what colour / spec is it?

Linda M
3rd November 2003, 12:57 AM
Congratulations Seany, now Daisy has a friend :cool: Hope you have lots of MINI fun with your new car.

Willie M
3rd November 2003, 01:39 AM
Wow, congratulations Seany.
I'm sure you will just love the Works S, I know I do (when I'm allowed a shot that is 8))

seany
4th November 2003, 03:15 AM
quote:Originally posted by Duncan Stewart

Wow that was fast delivery. Niccccce car! I assume they had one in stock - what colour / spec is it?

read the bottom