PDA

View Full Version : Today's Rant

Burple
22nd February 2006, 06:42 PM
This morning driving to work (Along Drumgeith Rd in Dundee)through a diversion for roadworks (again! :disapprove:) I had the most stupid person I've seen for weeks. Driving way too close to my back bumper whilst passing TWO SCHOOLS (one of them a primary school - both with children crossing to go to school) there was a Stupid %"^&*^£!"%ing woman driving along READING SOME PAPERS!:eek::eek::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
And not a cop car in sight.. :disapprove:

Yes mrs red Clio with the private reg.. I'll be keeping my eyes open for YOU in the future..
:mad::mad::disapprove:

I have to be honest.. there was a tiny piece of me hoping that she didn't notice my brake lights just once... :evil::dead::eek:

Big Col
22nd February 2006, 08:17 PM
Sounds like you were far too busy watching her to be watching the road in front so you might as well have been reading some papers!!! :blackeye::eek:;):D:p

Burple
22nd February 2006, 08:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
Sounds like you were far too busy watching her to be watching the road in front so you might as well have been reading some papers!!! :blackeye::eek:;):D:p

<smack> :p
She was so close that every time I looked in my mirror that's all I could see :blackeye:

Mark R
23rd February 2006, 02:51 AM
Someone did something similar with me this morning. The traffic was slow moving and stop and go. I'm braking because the traffic has stopped and the guy I see behind me is looking out his side window while still going forward!

If your that close to someone and the traffic is stop and go you should at least watch it to see if it stops when your moving so you stop too! :mad: