PDA

View Full Version : Any in Edinburgh?

Mark R
22nd February 2006, 05:17 AM
I see quite a few MINIs everyday on the way to work and parked around Edinburgh. Any of them in the Edinburgh area that might be worth watching out for?

N12 JLK
22nd February 2006, 05:26 AM
Unfortunately I have the pleasure of living in Cumbernauld with the lovely town centre (not) , seem to be the only one in NMS that posts from here! boo hoo nobody loves me:(;)

Wul
22nd February 2006, 06:13 AM
ME!:cool: Black 52 plate Cooper with S spokes and tints - in and around the west side of auld reekie! :)

Mark R
22nd February 2006, 06:25 AM
Just had a look at your gallery photos. Looks very nice. I was looking at a black MINI with those wheels just the other day and thought they looked good.

Wul
22nd February 2006, 07:46 AM
That's me old cooper and S that i used to have! I've got a different black cooper now.:clown:

Crombers
24th February 2006, 07:01 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

That's me old cooper and S that i used to have! I've got a different black cooper now.:clown:

the lad has a bit of a black fettish thang goin on ;)

Wul
24th February 2006, 11:45 PM
You sayin i'm some sort of Goth? ;):p

Crombers
25th February 2006, 09:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

You sayin i'm some sort of Goth? ;):p

No no no , your far to good lookin for that scene ;)

It's purely your addiction/pervertion in getting paintwork as close to perfect on the hardest colour to keep minted :approve:

jayex
26th February 2006, 04:58 AM
east end of Edinburgh most days- blue cooper s silver vipers :D

jayex
26th February 2006, 05:03 AM
Oh just noticed your from Bonnyrig :p quite often there and in mayfield with work - will be sure to give you a wee flash and wave if i see you :cool:

Wul
27th February 2006, 05:15 AM
I worked in Bonnyrigg for the last 4 years too - out in Butlerfield Estate - don't work there anymore though! 8)

Mark R
27th February 2006, 08:22 AM
When I was learning to drive I did manoeuvres in Butlerfield Estate, wasn't in a MINI though. First car I was in was a Peugeot however the instructor ended up late once and another time didn't show up at all so I switched to another that used the MINI One.

ianking
1st March 2006, 09:44 PM
Hi Mark
Im in Penicuik. Got an 05 plate red cooper with white roof and union jack on the top. Also got an old classic red checkmate which only ever comes out on a very dry sunny day when the moon is full. Give me a peep if you see me. You should get a 'newminiscotland' sticker for your back window so that you can be rocognised more easily as a club member.

Mark R
2nd March 2006, 12:55 AM
quote:Originally posted by ianking

Hi Mark
Im in Penicuik. Got an 05 plate red cooper with white roof and union jack on the top. Also got an old classic red checkmate which only ever comes out on a very dry sunny day when the moon is full. Give me a peep if you see me. You should get a 'newminiscotland' sticker for your back window so that you can be rocognised more easily as a club member.

I'm not one for putting stickers on my windows. I'll keep an eye out whenever I'm up your way. I'll have to get around to posting some photos of my car too since I've yet to do that.

ianking
2nd March 2006, 01:23 AM
I hate stickers on the cars as well. i always remove the dealers stickers and all these airbag stickers and things but i do quite like the wee NMS sticker.

johnsop1
16th March 2006, 07:17 AM
Hi

Drive up and down the A7 from Stow to Newtongrange (Black Cooper White roof)- see a few minis coming down in the morning. Exchange greetings with a Red Cooper with a White roof. No one else does though

:)

Paul