PDA

View Full Version : Mrs and Mr Andy P

Mini Me
18th February 2006, 05:06 AM
Just when you thought it was safe to come to menzies Andy FARTED.......A BELTER,:I:I right in the middle of the showroom, i swear his face went as red as the cooper behind him,and it was a bit of a shock to the passer by...:eek::eek::blackeye::p:D:D:D:D

Scottie
18th February 2006, 05:17 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime

Just when you thought it was safe to come to menzies Andy FARTED.......A BELTER,:I:I right in the middle of the showroom, i swear his face went as red as the cooper behind him,and it was a bit of a shock to the passer by...:eek::eek::blackeye::p:D:D:D:D

did he sit on the showroom floor to make fart sound louder?????;):p even better up against a car door.:D

Mini Me
18th February 2006, 05:22 AM
His name isny Alan, mind you there are a couple of cracked floor tiles !!!!!:p:p

Craig
18th February 2006, 06:27 PM
what a belter that was - don't think Andy will be in for a long time now.... he'll be known as the phantom farter!! :D:D:D:D

AndyP & Lenore
18th February 2006, 08:21 PM
Hmmmm. How to respond to this thread politely while preserving what little dignity I have left, but the record MUST be set straight here.:D

I did not fart.:D I am an honest man and if I'd farted I would have admitted to it - nae - I'd have been proud of it.;)

I was, however, trying to mimic the sound of our nice new Play Mini exhaust, just that very day being fitted to our Mini. However, rather than sounding like the lovely deep rumbling powerhouse it is, it came out sounding like a wet fart.:(

Minime, I hope you apologised on my behalf to your colleague who walked past just at the time of my audible indiscretion. She did give me a kind of funny look.;)

Besides, if I'd farted it would very likely have cleared the showroom. They can be rife sometimes.:evil::eek::evil::D;)

Mini Me
19th February 2006, 09:56 PM
ANDY P, THE PHANTOM FARTER !!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

AndyP & Lenore
20th February 2006, 04:07 AM
If needs be, I can hold a fart in.. but... YOU'LL ALWAYS BE BALDY!!!!!! ;););):D

Mini Me
20th February 2006, 06:45 AM
but short hair and rugged good looks are the in thing Andy :p

AndyP & Lenore
20th February 2006, 09:31 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime

but short hair and rugged good looks are the in thing Andy :p

I know. Just keep sending your letters to Santa/Praying to god, sooner or later it will come true for you too, just like it has for me.:D

Crombers
20th February 2006, 10:17 PM
<sighs> sad day when a man can't fart wi a bit of discretion ;):p

N12 JLK
22nd February 2006, 03:51 AM
Ther goes more of the O-zone:(:disapprove:;)