PDA

View Full Version : jcw s

me1
17th February 2006, 01:44 AM
hi folks neewbie here so be gentle. ive not long got a new car 04 plate s,it has a works upgrade, bought it from a non mini dealer add said "04 plate cooper s blue works suspension,works brakes,works engine,exhaust manifold and system.is this all in the one pack or is it seperates? is this only availible through the dealer when new?will the dealer be able to tell me the spec ?its for the insurance renewal. cheers folks. bye the way cheers to wul for the wheels look the muts nuts.:):):)

Gismo
17th February 2006, 02:57 AM
Suspension and brakes are extras all the rest are part of the Cooper S Works package :)

me1
17th February 2006, 09:08 AM
cheers bonnie scotland that helps a bit:)

Wul
17th February 2006, 05:28 PM
Glad you like the wheels mate!:cool:

Pop over to Menzies - Ian there will be able to look up your motors details on the computer and tell you what the full spec of the car was!

me1
17th February 2006, 10:08 PM
cheers wul menzies it is.

Mini Me
18th February 2006, 05:26 AM
quote:Originally posted by Wul

Glad you like the wheels mate!:cool:

Pop over to Menzies - Ian there will be able to look up your motors details on the computer and tell you what the full spec of the car was!

Eye cheers Wul, you keep sendin em mate ;):D:p.....look up the bloody computer, huh,dinnae even have broadband and wul thinks i can just look it up, magic like.......

Kiddin mate, we got it all sorted;)

me1
18th February 2006, 09:53 PM
all sorted thanks again wul and minime ...