PDA

View Full Version : The IT crowd

monkimagic
15th February 2006, 09:12 PM
The IT crowd

Been watching this on C4 on a Fri, very funny show but what is most striking is how much they resemble our IT dept. is this the case all over.

Moss is the double of Gavin in IT. Even his mannerisms:I

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/I/itcrowd/images/moss-profile.jpg

" Have you tried turning it off & on "

Burple
15th February 2006, 10:23 PM
Oi!! :evil::evil::evil::p:p:p:p:p

Some places those stereotypes might be true :D I've seen 'em!
But not here at the Uni really... there's a couple o' strange 'uns.. but we're mostly pretty normal..

..pretty normal..

Now Chris Morris' character (the boss) is much more true to life with some of the chimps we have to put up with! :D:D

Big Col
16th February 2006, 01:19 AM
That's right folks, at his Uni Ewan gets to use phrases like "WE'RE pretty normal" meaning he's part of the norm! That tells you ALL you need to know. Not an opposable thumb between 'em! ;)

The Dogfather
16th February 2006, 02:31 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
That's right folks, at his Uni Ewan gets to use phrases like "WE'RE pretty normal" meaning he's part of the norm! That tells you ALL you need to know. Not an opposable thumb between 'em! ;)

Scary thought! LnL being classed as normal :evil:

Craig
16th February 2006, 04:11 AM
I have to stand up for the I.T. Geeks (being one myself). We have a few strange ones at our place, but they are mostly development guys, with funny hair cuts and sandals... :eek:;):approve:

monkimagic
16th February 2006, 09:24 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

I've seen 'em!
there's a couple o' strange 'uns..

LnL looks at his reflection on a monitor as he types his reply to this post ;)

Burple
16th February 2006, 07:54 PM
quote:

LnL looks at his reflection on a monitor as he types his reply to this post ;)

Reflection?? Nooooooo... <twitch> It's the guy who lives in my computer and tells me to set fire to people... <twitch twitch>...huh? what's that Mr Computer man? <twitch> yes.... looks like there might be more fires tonight...Bwah ha ha ha ha ha....

Our lot ain't the worst at the Uni.. by a loooong way!! :D
Lots of sandal wearing freaks erm.. professors.. Even one in Biological Sciences who wears his wife's skirts all the time. No, really! Not cos he's a perv or anything (apparently) he just thinks they're more comfy! -He still wears his own shoes and socks tho...

monkimagic
17th February 2006, 07:48 PM
What ever floats his boat, but thats just wrong.

The Dogfather
17th February 2006, 10:01 PM
quote:Originally posted by monkimagic

Why? Are you saying he shouldn't wear his own socks as they don't go with the skirts? ;) :D

Smitty
19th February 2006, 05:25 AM
quote:Originally posted by craigd

I have to stand up for the I.T. Geeks (being one myself).

Damm right....cuz i'll be one in 2 n half years too!! what have i let myself in for:disapprove::p

monkimagic
19th February 2006, 11:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

quote:Originally posted by monkimagic

Why? Are you saying he shouldn't wear his own socks as they don't go with the skirts? ;) :D

:D:D:D