PDA

View Full Version : Scottish bike show.

J Cee
14th February 2006, 09:42 AM
Hi All! I just thought I would ask if any of you pocket rocket fans are going to the Scottish bike show. :cool:

broken_brian
14th February 2006, 11:25 AM
yup will be there and its the 11th and 12th of march for those who dont know.

Craig
14th February 2006, 04:29 PM
yes, going on the sunday with a few friends, just to torture myself as I can't afford one at the moment...:disapprove::disapprove:

zimbo
15th February 2006, 02:16 AM
Yup i'll be there with a few friends... cant wait, just hope its blazing sunshine on the day!!(get out and play on the bike...):D

Crombers
15th February 2006, 02:26 AM
quote:Originally posted by craigd

yes, going on the sunday with a few friends, just to torture myself as I can't afford one at the moment...:disapprove::disapprove:

You've finished wi they things noo. Jaysus he's got a MINI & a Mini & the bloke still wants more :p;)

Craig
15th February 2006, 05:06 AM
quote:Originally posted by crombers

You've finished wi they things noo. Jaysus he's got a MINI & a Mini & the bloke still wants more :p;)

Yes DAD :eek::blackeye:;):D:D:D:D

Crombers
15th February 2006, 06:55 PM

quote:Originally posted by crombers

Yes DAD :eek::blackeye:;):D:D:D:D

Good lad , now back into your corner ;):D

<shakes head> wait til I tell Jude about the boy wanting another bike , jeez she'll go f,n ape :eek:;):p

zimbo
6th March 2006, 10:52 PM
Trying to decide whether to go on the Sat or the Sun so I can try to get a few bargains on stuff like maybe a new helmet(spare) and new BIG securing chain etc. Cant wait for the drooling to start :D:p

Burple
6th March 2006, 11:17 PM
quote:Originally posted by zimbo

Trying to decide whether to go on the Sat or the Sun so I can try to get a few bargains on stuff like maybe a new helmet(spare) and new BIG securing chain etc. Cant wait for the drooling to start :D:p

You normally dinnae have to wait for a Bike show for that!

<points at Zimbo>
HA ha!

zimbo
7th March 2006, 02:29 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

You normally dinnae have to wait for a Bike show for that!

<points at Zimbo>
HA ha!

SHUT IT shorty...

Big Gordy
7th March 2006, 06:09 AM
Can you imagine L-N-L trying to get on a bike.....PMSL:D;) :p:D:approve:

Big Gordy
7th March 2006, 06:12 AM
Just had this picture in my head of L-N-L as the king in Shrek trying to get on his horse but in this case a bike:D;) :p:D:approve:

zimbo
7th March 2006, 10:39 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy

Just had this picture in my head of L-N-L as the king in Shrek trying to get on his horse but in this case a bike:D;) :p:D:approve:

HA HA... :D:p;):D

Craig
7th March 2006, 11:11 PM
zimbo - Sun afternoon is the best time for deals as the guys don't want to have to load all their stuff back in their vans....!

monkimagic
9th March 2006, 02:59 AM
I am going down on Sat, its gonna be a damn cold ride though.

Last years was a pile of sh*te, since MCM took it over it has went Waaaaay down hill, hope its better this year though as they are promising a spectular event.:D

I dont get why its in March. March is still winter up here, if it was in the summer it would be a blast.

monkimagic
9th March 2006, 04:14 AM
F1 season starts on Sun, 10.30am live coverage of the Bahrain GP. Gotta be home for that

Burple
12th March 2006, 06:00 AM
Maybe see you there craig if you're about on Sunday :D

zimbo
12th March 2006, 06:03 AM
The show was pretty good, we saw a lot of ummmmm nice things and bikes... :p:D Got myself a few things for the bike too!

Good day all round apart from the weather! :evil:

Craig
12th March 2006, 08:24 PM
well, not going today due to the fact I can't get out of my street!!

hope it is a good show.. :D

Burple
13th March 2006, 02:02 AM

well, not going today due to the fact I can't get out of my street!!

hope it is a good show.. :D

Got a text from Bri this morning, it was cancelled due to the weather!
Glad I didn't try and make it through! :D