PDA

View Full Version : X5 V8......

zimbo
14th February 2006, 04:36 AM
OMG i heard this almighty roar while travelling past Vauxhall dealers on dock st recently in Dundee and looked in my rear view mirror to see this black X5 with huge alloys going in the opposite direction like a bat out of hell... But man did that thing sound awesome.

Now wheres my lottery ticket again... :p:p

Burple
14th February 2006, 07:11 PM
quote:Originally posted by zimbo

OMG i heard this almighty roar while travelling past Vauxhall dealers on dock st recently in Dundee and looked in my rear view mirror to see this black X5 with huge alloys going in the opposite direction like a bat out of hell... But man did that thing sound awesome.

Now wheres my lottery ticket again... :p:p

It's the guy who runs the Carwash down on Dock Street :D

The car makes him look like a half decent drug dealer too! :D:D
Very nice wheels on it tho, they look a wee bit like Hartge ones, they must be 22s at least! :cool::D

minidriver#1
14th February 2006, 07:46 PM
he has an aftermarket exhaust system too i've heard.

The Dogfather
14th February 2006, 10:28 PM
Confession time! This would be the only 4x4 I would consider owning, unless of course I decided to become a farmer :D

Burple
14th February 2006, 11:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Confession time! This would be the only 4x4 I would consider owning, unless of course I decided to become a farmer :D

I've got to totally agree..
I had a nice play in one in Grasssicks last year, It was blue (same as AndyP's) with red leather interior... oh yeah, and it was the 4.6is. nice..

Unless of course someone were to give me one of these to play in an my own personal mountain range:D:D:D:D

http://arabam.milliyet.com.tr/fuar/2004/detroit/landrover_range_stormer_xx.jpg

Scottie
15th February 2006, 12:12 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

I had a nice play in one in Grasssicks last year, It was blue (same as AndyP's) with red leather interior... oh yeah, and it was the 4.6is. nice..

Unless of course someone were to give me one of these to play in an my own personal mountain range:D:D:D:D

h'mm the Sport we did consider one but nope the new generation of RR series (including Sport) are a classic case of a car to market way before full durability and quality testing was completed (i.e. passed). They just had to get it to market as they were loosing so much money to the competition. They say that the new generation Discovery is far better to drive than the RR Sport. even though it's as ugly as sin.

Burple
15th February 2006, 12:57 AM
quote:

h'mm the Sport

No no no.. :p I mean the Range Stormer!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm <drools>

There's someone round here got a RR sport.. still looks the biz tho

zimbo
15th February 2006, 02:38 AM

http://arabam.milliyet.com.tr/fuar/2004/detroit/landrover_range_stormer_xx.jpg

Well im not sure if you'll be able to reach the door handles or even get up in there without a boost... lol ;)

If i had the money then i guess It'd have to be the X5 4.6iS then I could join Fionas own X5 owners club site :D And it would have to be in BLACK!! or even RED at a push.

sleepyrascal
15th February 2006, 03:24 AM
The Range Rover sport Diesel is a complete joke. It's ok for around town or long motorway journeys, but with a 0-60 time of over 12 seconds, it's useless for overtaking etc. Probably a decent cruiser though.

AndyP & Lenore
15th February 2006, 07:39 AM
quote:Originally posted by zimbo

If i had the money then i guess It'd have to be the X5 4.6iS then I could join Fionas own X5 owners club site :D And it would have to be in BLACK!! or even RED at a push.

Never mind the 4.6is, if we had he money it would be a 4.8is.:p:p:p:D:p

zimbo
15th February 2006, 07:55 AM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

Never mind the 4.6is, if we had he money it would be a 4.8is.:p:p:p:D:p

:p:p:p:p:p Mmmmmmmmmm ok make it a 4.8iS then....

Mini Martyn
15th February 2006, 07:30 PM
Ranger Rover Sport Supercharged!! :D:D

KAH
15th February 2006, 08:34 PM
Any x5 would do me!!! the styling is just spot on!!