PDA

View Full Version : Is there a festive run?

KenL
28th October 2003, 08:24 PM
I see threads on something after the festive run so I assume there will be one this year.

Any info yet where/when?

Ta, KenL

Gismo
28th October 2003, 08:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by KenL

I see threads on something after the festive run so I assume there will be one this year.
Any info yet where/when?
Ta, KenLThe thread does not yet exist, but the date is set, Sunday the 28th December, it's mentioned in the after the festive run run :clown:

Bonnie Scotland

Linda M
3rd November 2003, 01:11 AM
Due to the fact that there is now a run on the Monday, Willie and I don't think there's much point on having a run/lunch on the Sunday.

However, it's nice to see other folks making an effort to put a run together.

Gismo
3rd November 2003, 02:19 AM
quote:Originally posted by Linda M

Due to the fact that there is now a run on the Monday, Willie and I don't think there's much point on having a run/lunch on the Sunday.
However, it's nice to see other folks making an effort to put a run together.I'm sorry if I spoiled anything, I had booked 2 rooms at a local hotel so as both Julz and Rob and me and my Julz could manage both runs. Can't cancel them so i guess a bit of shopping is called for, also hoping to meet up with Dana and Brian on Sunday night for a meal.

A very limited number can manage the monday due to work and other commitments.

Bonnie Scotland

Julz
3rd November 2003, 02:30 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

so i guess a bit of shopping is called for
Bonnie Scotland

Alan, is it wise for us to be let loose shopping together?? We're a bad enough influence on each other as it is with a great wodge of sea between us!!:eek::approve:

Julz
3rd November 2003, 06:56 AM
p.s. does this mean there is just a Festive Run of me and Alan driving down to Edinburgh then?:clown:

Gismo
3rd November 2003, 07:34 AM
Looking for names to join Dana and Brian after their epic trek for a cosy meal on the sunday night, 28th Dec, venue to be decided:-

We'll need to book this pretty sharpish to avoid the mad rush:-

Bonnie Scotland + 1
Julz + Rob

weefossy
3rd November 2003, 07:54 AM
Linda, there may be quite a lot of people who could make the Sunday, but not the Monday. Is it worth asking who is up for the Sunday?

Duncan Stewart
3rd November 2003, 05:37 PM
Helen and I were planning to do the Sunday run & looking forward to meeting some more of you. On Monday we would just do part of the run & go for lunch as we live in St.Andrews anyway (assuming we get Monday of work OK)

seany
4th November 2003, 12:40 AM
mint do a sunday,if any one is going to do one

shoppie
4th November 2003, 08:19 AM
"I'm Gutted"! No Festive Sunday run???:eek::eek:

Having missed the Skye trip as I am unable to do over-night stops (due to work commitments), I was fair looking forward to the Festive Run. Count me in if it is to be resurected.

Ta
Shoppie

Willie M
5th November 2003, 04:23 PM
Sunday Run could be back on, watch this space...

seany
6th November 2003, 01:31 AM
cool i am in perth for the 25th, but will still cume down on the sunday with both minis

Gismo
6th November 2003, 01:45 AM
quote:Originally posted by seany

cool i am in perth for the 25th, but will still cume down on the sunday with both minis
Seany, do you fancy staying over for the after festive run run as well ??? reason i ask is me and me Julie are staying in a hotel along with, but in seperate rooms :eek: Julz + Rob

Bonnie Scotland

macblob
6th November 2003, 02:30 AM
UP for Sunday but canny do the monday one

Damm work:disapprove:

Gismo
6th November 2003, 02:36 AM
quote:Originally posted by Willie M

Sunday Run could be back on, watch this space...
Is it back on yet :p:p oh go on, i wanna i wanna :p:evil:

Bonnie Scotland

3GGG
6th November 2003, 03:09 AM
Looking forward to a Sunday Festive Run also.

Linda M
6th November 2003, 04:10 AM
HO HO HO.....SANTA'S GOING ON A MINI RUN :clown:

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=738

seany
7th November 2003, 10:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Seany, do you fancy staying over for the after festive run run as well ??? reason i ask is me and me Julie are staying in a hotel along with, but in seperate rooms :eek: Julz + Rob

Bonnie Scotland

ok add me and una on, give me b&b phone no please and add us in for the food and drink, can what!

Gismo
7th November 2003, 10:24 PM
ok add me and una on, give me b&b phone no please and add us in for the food and drink, can what!
Seany, bookable through Superbreak, 35 quid each per night, phone number = 01904 620033, ask for The Holiday Inn North Edinburgh, there are still places available, good luck

Bonnie Scotland