PDA

View Full Version : Shocking dirty Mini

Scottie
7th February 2006, 05:30 AM
Saw this mini on Saturday it was shocking
The exhaust was caked. Look at the state of the wheels. Is that viper stripes you car hardly tell:p

Just about able to have a guess who owns this Mini.;):p competition prize who have to be the pleasure in washing the car using the ten bucket system and five wash mits

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/9271/dsc02689uh.jpg

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7418/dsc02693li.jpg

AndyP & Lenore
7th February 2006, 05:51 AM
Fiona,

Your X5 looks a wee bit dirty in the background as well.;):D

Scottie
7th February 2006, 05:58 AM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

Fiona,

Your X5 looks a wee bit dirty in the background as well.;):D

dam you noticed;):p

Wul
7th February 2006, 06:48 AM
It's truly shocking! ;)

The Dogfather
7th February 2006, 07:02 AM
That's bloody clean compared to mine!

Big Col
7th February 2006, 04:11 PM
Would've been a lil harder if you'd blotted oot the regy Fi. ;)

Can you believe the split rim and the hub of those wheels are two different colours? :I

bpirie1000
7th February 2006, 05:16 PM
well that proves that a Mini is tehre to do a job and that it does it well..

Fun to be had with So Much Dirt.

Yipeeeeeeeeeee but also fun to be had with a hose and a bucket........

SPLOSH...............

But aye Dirt competition then Who is the most dirty on New Mini scotland??

Gismo
7th February 2006, 05:20 PM
Col, that's imaculate :cool:

Crombers
7th February 2006, 06:50 PM
Col , it is boggin but I,ve see BS's old 'S' (Blair Athol) a whole lot mankier ;) therefor to Alan it will be kinda clean lookin :D

The Dogfather
7th February 2006, 08:47 PM
Living in tactor country I reckon my MINI is probably the dirtiest, I'm always getting a telling off from a guy at work who used to be a copper...... :D

I wind him up saying that the dirt saves me from at least one speeding ticket every month;)

bpirie1000
7th February 2006, 10:53 PM
everyone seams to be ignoring the Sign on the BWM behind. Free on teh top of the windscreen.
sweet..
I'll take one..

But there is always small print you can't read....

N12 JLK
8th February 2006, 04:07 AM
Im going to go and lye down after that! Have seen pictures of people with horrific wounds but that just turned my stomach:disapprove::disapprove:

markyc
8th February 2006, 04:54 AM
Oh boy thats a wee bit manky (yours as well Fi !!!) :eek::eek::eek::eek::disapprove:;)

monkimagic
8th February 2006, 05:56 AM
disgraceful, the two of you should be ashamed :mad:

Big Col
8th February 2006, 04:15 PM
I had just driven from Aberdeen that morning on roads that manky I went through 2 1/2 litres of screenwash on the way! You're not suggesting I should have put my car through the carwash are you monki??? :eek::disapprove:;):clown:

monkimagic
8th February 2006, 08:44 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
I had just driven from Aberdeen that morning on roads that manky I went through 2 1/2 litres of screenwash on the way! You're not suggesting I should have put my car through the carwash are you monki??? :eek::disapprove:;):clown:

Heavens no ;) what i suggest is you stop every 10-15 miles with a pack of wet wipes and wiped your Minis bum :D

KINGHORN
9th February 2006, 07:08 PM
quote:Originally posted by monkimagic

quote:Originally posted by Big Col

Heavens no ;) what i suggest is you stop every 10-15 miles with a pack of wet wipes and wiped your Minis bum :D

top class, quality reply