PDA

View Full Version : Claire1 @ Menzies

Scottie
5th February 2006, 05:18 AM
Good to see you Claire how many car did you sell today was 10:p that I'll teach Iain for taking a day off.

Who was that nice handsome looking chap/salesman sitting in minime's seat:question:

Mini Me
5th February 2006, 05:34 AM
ma cardboard cut out..........:p

Craig
5th February 2006, 07:38 AM
I'm guessing the other guy had hair though.... :eek::blackeye:;)

Mini Me
5th February 2006, 08:29 AM
quote:Originally posted by craigd

I'm guessing the other guy had hair though.... :eek::blackeye:;)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: do you really want a fortnight off yer work son :eek::blackeye::p:evil:

sh@z
5th February 2006, 08:49 AM
Does this call for the pic of minime in his use to 'appear' again? :p

Just kidding mate

Clare1
11th February 2006, 06:59 PM
Hey SC nice to see you as always.....The nice chap who was at Iains desk was a BMW exec also called Iain, my life is so peaceful when he is there! lol

Mini Me
12th February 2006, 04:49 AM
quote:Originally posted by Clare1

Hey SC nice to see you as always.....The nice chap who was at Iains desk was a BMW exec also called Iain, my life is so peaceful when he is there! lol

Back in yer cage Beanz :eek::blackeye::evil:....(she loves me really);)

Clare1
12th February 2006, 09:23 PM
:p

Still got yer ''MAN FLU''???!!! lol :p

Mini Me
12th February 2006, 10:08 PM
yup,i am here at work, dying and i will still sell more cars than you.........:p

N12 JLK
13th February 2006, 05:50 AM
Maybe Im just jumping to conclusions but you seem to have the flu and cold all the time minime!! is it stress thats causing this or just a week bladder ooops sorry immune system;)

Mini Me
14th February 2006, 05:03 AM
quote:Originally posted by lesley12

Maybe Im just jumping to conclusions but you seem to have the flu and cold all the time minime!! is it stress thats causing this or just a week bladder ooops sorry immune system;)

ask Crombers :(;)

The Dogfather
14th February 2006, 07:05 AM
He's suffering, too much work I guess. Perhaps we should direct all sales to Claire so he can get a break :D