PDA

View Full Version : Where Is Everyone

Gismo
25th October 2003, 08:50 PM
It's very quiet today, am i the only one to keep order and manage the site :question:

Well i had to do something for my 400th post, i need to get a life

Bonnie Scotland

john
25th October 2003, 10:11 PM
i am here too:)

Gismo
25th October 2003, 11:23 PM
Hi John, fancy meeting you here, i knew it was dangerous putting my car into mikeythemini, am now getting what i always wanted, an MP3 player, no ordinary one though, oh no :blackeye: a DVD based one :clown: oh and a bass box while he's at it, did i mention the phone car kit and the 5 way amp and a wee bit of neon lighting for the boot, just as well i'm away working :dead:.
I honestly would have considered asking you to do a lot of the stuff, but, i just couldn't see my car stripped down again and have to wait on it while i was at home, thats me almost 3 weeks without my car.

Anyway, back to the grind and so should you be

Bonnie Scotland

Willie M
26th October 2003, 05:02 AM
I'm here too, back home in my windowless hoose :( Enjoyed what I did of the run today, shame you two guys weren't there.

Looking forward to seeing your 'slightly modded' <ahem!!> wheels when you get them back Alan :D

sh@z
26th October 2003, 06:41 AM
my god alan, u go all out on watever u do eh ;)

haha

hows millie coming along then? :p

whats happening with the wheels eh eh eh eh?

Bit cold to not have windaes willie

Gismo
26th October 2003, 07:08 AM
quote:Originally posted by sh@z

my god alan, u go all out on watever u do eh ;)
haha
hows millie coming along then? :p
whats happening with the wheels eh eh eh eh?
Bit cold to not have windaes willie
Sh@z, i think willie was loosely commenting on my new wheels, meaning my new modded car :I
Good old Mili is sitting in mikeythemini's workshop with the interior ripped out again for the headrests, the tv tuner, the MP3 DVD Changer, the 5 way stereo amp, the custom bass box, the nokia car kit and some soft neon lighting for the boot.

Hows ur car, did you do the run

Bonnie Scotland

sh@z
26th October 2003, 09:03 AM
nah didnt do the run...

was meant to have it back thurs/fri .. but the manager guys wasnt happy with one of the suspension parts that were replaced.. so waiting on that part + polishing/wash/clean the car...

Hopefully tuesday he said i should get it.. as the whole car is sorted apart from that 1 part...

New wheels? selling ur old ones? how much :p heheh

as i said, u sure know how to get ur car sorted ;).. and u were thinkin of sellin her.. YERITE... that car is as much a part of u as the burberry gear is :)

sh@z

Willie M
26th October 2003, 08:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by sh@z

and u were thinkin of sellin her.. YERITE... that car is as much a part of u as the burberry gear is :)
ROFPML :D:D Nice one Sh@z ;)