PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the both of us!

NICKY
24th October 2003, 07:07 PM
Hi folks, myself and my girlfriend Aileen would like to say hello to everyone, we have already met some of you,but look forward to meeting everyone else at some point.we run a slightly modified MINI ONE which is our pride and joy,and is soon to be featured in MINI-WORLD magazine.We are also currently Clan members,some of you may remember our red MINI on the Clan stand at the Scottish mini weekend,shame we were the only MINI to go onto the show stand though.
anyway,bye for now.

NICKY.

Willie M
24th October 2003, 08:30 PM
Hi Nicky & Aileen and welcome to NMS. Great to see you finally found your way here :cool: You should enjoy the forums, there's a good few other 'slightly modified' MINI owners around. Just watch out for that Bonnie Scotland (Alan) chap though, he'll just get you into trouble ;):D

Sorry you had to dip out of the Clan Run early on Sunday, hope the neck is feeling better ;)

Look forward to meeting up with you both again sometime soon and to seeing your car in MINI-WORLD.

macblob
24th October 2003, 08:47 PM
Alright Nicky and Aileen, did you drive all the way home yourself or did you actually let Aileen drive her car? I mean she wore her special driving shoes and everything.
Hope you enjoy MNS.
Cheers Brian :D

Burple
24th October 2003, 10:23 PM
Hey... how ya doing?
Car was lookng good at te Mini weekend..
I got a couple of pics if you want 'em.. :D

Welcome to the insanity!! :D ;) :cool:

Linda M
24th October 2003, 10:56 PM
Welcome Nicky and Aileen :)

Have an apology to make to you both, on Sat I thought Willie was just 'MINI gabbing' with you both at the Crieff stop when I shouted for him to get a move on. Didn't realise that you were actually saying goodbye to head home due to you not being well Nicky, sorry :I:clown:

Hope to see you both again soon :cool:

NICKY
25th October 2003, 12:31 AM
Dont worry about saturday Linda, i never thought anything of it.
As far as the 'driving shoes' go Brian, best left for the circus i think!(she's gonna kill me when she reads this).
Thanks for the offer Ewan, we dont have any pics of the car at the mini weekend, the ones we do have seem to have loadsa drunk folk doing some sort of crazy rain dance, wasnt you by any chance? its just that i cant remember much about it!

NICKY

Burple
25th October 2003, 01:03 AM
quote:Originally posted by NICKY

Dont worry about saturday Linda, i never thought anything of it.
As far as the 'driving shoes' go Brian, best left for the circus i think!(she's gonna kill me when she reads this).
Thanks for the offer Ewan, we dont have any pics of the car at the mini weekend, the ones we do have seem to have loadsa drunk folk doing some sort of crazy rain dance, wasnt you by any chance? its just that i cant remember much about it!

NICKY

<ahem>.... err... no... can't have been me.. surely not...<cof>
nah.. I was helping everyone else watch Euan and Collin trying to put the tent up.
I got a couple of pics on the sunday too just before you left. bit annoyed that some of them didn't come out... but the others are ok! :D

seany
25th October 2003, 01:45 AM
welcome to the sitei was at the scottish weekend aswell did speak to you. looking forward to seeing your red car again, i was going to go onto the show stand maybe next time.

john
30th October 2003, 05:32 PM
Hello Nicky,I was the one in the Silver Cooper with the black roof that was behind you on the Isle of Bute:)welcome.

And I have seen a picture of your car in this months Miniworld:D

NICKY
30th October 2003, 10:14 PM
Hi john, were you parked next to another black cooper at Mount Stewart? took a couple of photos if you were.didnt know our car was in this month,must be the Scottish mini weekend pics.our feature aint getting done till next year.

Nicky.

seany
30th October 2003, 10:25 PM
I DIN'T NO MINIWORLD WAS OUT THIS MOUTH YET

NICKY
30th October 2003, 11:08 PM
Good thinkin, either did i!

Monsta Mo Mini
30th October 2003, 11:17 PM
Some pics of your motor in th gallery section.

john
31st October 2003, 12:04 AM
Yes my Mini was parked next to Brians (black mini)
And I have miniworld early because I subscribe to it:)

And your right its in the Scottish mini weekend phots and so is
Low N Louds cooper

NICKY
31st October 2003, 12:45 AM
Nice pics,shame about that bald napper of mine spoiling one of them though! Notice how it was me that was cleaninig the car and not Aileen, i fall for it every time, shes no daft that lassie!

Thats why we aint seen it on the shelves then John, might think about doing that myself.

Burple
31st October 2003, 01:42 AM
quote:Originally posted by NICKY

Nice pics,shame about that bald napper of mine spoiling one of them though! Notice how it was me that was cleaninig the car and not Aileen, i fall for it every time, shes no daft that lassie!

Who's bald napper??/
Oh.. yours... right... <ahem>... not *MINE* this time then...;)
Well.. I *WAS* parked beside you... heh heh heh..
Some extra light on the cars from the shine off our heids???? ;);)
That's why they were looking so good.... :D
Right, I need to get MW this month then!!

oh...P.S...Nicky if you want me to send you those pics I got, you can email me on the MSN messenger address above my posts... :)