PDA

View Full Version : AAAAHHHH

N12 JLK
3rd February 2006, 03:15 AM
Called round to Tesco today for petrol and spied some daft bint taking her mini throught the car wash!! had the cheek to have the machine spray wax (water really) and have it dried. Why would you do that to the car you'd be better off washing the car with 40 grit sandpaper and a bucket of stones:( Well there's my rant for the day:p

Feel better now think I'll go and play Call of Duty on X-box:)

monkimagic
3rd February 2006, 04:01 AM
Love Mini or could be driving anything, thats the difference. and this is why this time next year your car will be looking bonnie and hers will look like crap.:cool:

ps
Dont let the petrol snobs hear you pull in for some Tesco petrol.;)

Monki

T8SLD
3rd February 2006, 06:51 AM
I cant understand why anyone would want to put their car (any make) through a car wash. It's sheer madness if you ask me!

There is nothing more satisfying than some hard work and seeing your mini sparkle afterwards :D:D

T6 KFR
3rd February 2006, 08:40 PM
quote:T8SLD Posted - 02 Feb 2006 : 21:51:08
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I cant understand why anyone would want to put their car (any make) through a car wash. It's sheer madness if you ask me!

There is nothing more satisfying than some hard work and seeing your mini sparkle afterwards

Better get a move on then Shaz....i've never seen your mini sparkle:) LOL

gill
3rd February 2006, 10:39 PM
Poor min ... :disapprove:

AN03REW
4th February 2006, 03:32 AM
I polished my car twice last week and john clarks go and put it through there car wash. I was thinking back to square 1. I'll see if i notice any more marks 2morro when i wash it. grr

markyc
4th February 2006, 04:28 AM
Crazy mental daft going anywhere near a car wash :mad::clown: Can't understand folk who want to pay about a fiver to get their paintwork messed up :disapprove::disapprove: And what exactly is a 'brushless carwash' or a 'feather edge carwash' that i've seen :question::question::question:

N12 JLK
4th February 2006, 05:46 AM
quote:Originally posted by markyc

Crazy mental daft going anywhere near a car wash :mad::clown: Can't understand folk who want to pay about a fiver to get their paintwork messed up :disapprove::disapprove: And what exactly is a 'brushless carwash' or a 'feather edge carwash' that i've seen :question::question::question:

it would take 10 minutes to clean the car if in a hurry and you'd save money

The Dogfather
4th February 2006, 05:54 AM
Have to be honest here, I put my car through a car wash fairly regularly in winter :eek:

However I do use the one at Banff which has chamois style brushes rather than bristles.

N12 JLK
4th February 2006, 06:07 AM
I'll let you off this time:)

AndyP & Lenore
4th February 2006, 07:25 AM
quote:Originally posted by lesley12

I'll let you off this time:)

But don't let this happen again, or there'll be words.:D

monkimagic
6th February 2006, 03:24 AM
People were queing to scrtach their cars at Asda today

sedgie
6th February 2006, 05:14 AM
hmmm n eh jist spent 3 hours cleanin meh wee car 2day....<mutters> car wash!....noooooooooooooooooooo