PDA

View Full Version : Hello all...

Gary
3rd February 2006, 01:26 AM
Hey everybody, I just ordered my mini last week from John Clarks Dundee. it will be built in the first week of March, delivery is going to be in following 2 week. That's way too long to wait......

it's a liquid yellow MC, with Chili pack, chequered flag roof, white bonnet strips, white mirrow and wheel, beige leather, ASC, Xenon lights, HK Hifi, MFSW, alarm, chrome interier and i-pod connetor. I think thats about it...

Is anyone here from St Andrews as well? I usually see at least 4 MINIs in the car park of New Hall, and there is about 10 MINIs in total in St Andrews. IMO that's quite a lot for a little town......Is any of you guys here?

Smurf
3rd February 2006, 01:32 AM
Welcome to NMS! :D I'm not a St Andrews body - but welcome, and have fun here!

bpirie1000
3rd February 2006, 01:34 AM
Afraid not me but Nice choice and Welcome to the Site.

Sure tehre are some folk on here from St Andrews But Keep an eye out for the New mini scotland stickers. (Usually on the Rear Quarters or under the rear wiper)

Welcome to the madness anyways.

Brian

AeroJonny
3rd February 2006, 02:19 AM
My sis is at uni up there, so you might see me every once in a while, my car wears its nms sticker with pride at the top of the rear windscreen!

MartinSullivan
3rd February 2006, 03:57 AM
Not from St Andrews but welcome to the site anyway, hope to see you at a run or event soon

Scottie
3rd February 2006, 04:04 AM
Duncan Stewart is from St Andrews red cooper. :cool: Oh and welcome:D

monkimagic
3rd February 2006, 04:10 AM
Welcome to NMS mate, nice thought out car options. gonna look good

Monki

Gary
3rd February 2006, 04:39 AM
Thanks everybody. really liking this site.
I've heard people can track their orders online in the US, can we do the same here? or do I have to bug my dealer everyday?

Duncan Stewart
3rd February 2006, 04:55 AM
:D Welcome Gary :D Give us a wave if you see us around

N12 JLK
3rd February 2006, 05:17 AM
good choice Markyc will be pleased with your choice of colour! his also is yellow. Welcome hope to see you when you get it on some runs:)

Craig
3rd February 2006, 06:21 AM
Welcome Gary, Nice Spec :D:D

PASL
3rd February 2006, 07:12 AM
welcome to the site:D

j mac
3rd February 2006, 07:23 AM
hi gary ,welcome

Big Col
3rd February 2006, 04:07 PM
I'd just bug your dealer mate. :D

Welcome to the site.

gill
3rd February 2006, 10:44 PM
Hello and welcome.

We're from Blairgowrie - the other side of the Tay to you!

Sometimes in St Andrews though - we'll keep a look out! :D

Burple
3rd February 2006, 11:22 PM
Welcome aboard!

Almost close.. I'm from Dundee, occaisionally nip across for a chippie or some Ice cream if I need an excuse to go for a blast! :D:D

Crombers
4th February 2006, 09:23 PM
WElcome to NMSland :approve:

sedgie
12th March 2006, 07:26 AM
Hiya Gary....I'm from St Andrews....You will see my MCS parked outside Deans Court Mon to Fri...i'll give you a wee wave n flash if i see yi:D:D:)

The Dogfather
12th March 2006, 07:33 AM
Welcome Gary :D