PDA

View Full Version : GUN

monkimagic
24th January 2006, 04:05 AM
Anyone playing this, I am badly stuck on Kill Hollister, any tips ?

Big Col
24th January 2006, 04:05 PM
www.gamespot.com do walkthroughs mate.

Is GUN worth buying? I looked at it but wasn't sure.

monkimagic
24th January 2006, 06:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
www.gamespot.com do walkthroughs mate.

Is GUN worth buying? I looked at it but wasn't sure.

I consider myself quite a competent gamer and gun is largely easy, even on very hard but some of levels are so tricky its crazy, I use walkthroughs but even with the guide. Its not as much knowing what to do its bloody doing it.

The next baddy is Creed and he heels himself when out of your view, he also has an armoured horse that cannot be killed, three shots from him and you are dead, one shot to his head takes of 5% of his life. Go figure. It upsets me just writing about it !!!

I really looked forward to this game as Westerns are “ my bag “ but don’t see myself having any controllers left intact when I am done. I reckon it’s a love or hate game.

aimee_s
24th January 2006, 08:03 PM
i thought about buyin GUN too, then considered True Crime: NYC...and now thinkin Ill just wait for either BLACK or 25 to Life...True Crime seemed decent though and its v cheap on play right now, but not had very good reviews....anyone have it/played it?

aimee_s
24th January 2006, 08:04 PM
sorry monki...kinda poaching your thread...but it is related...in some way!

Smitty
24th January 2006, 08:19 PM
quote:Originally posted by aimee_s

i thought about buyin GUN too, then considered True Crime: NYC...and now thinkin Ill just wait for either BLACK or 25 to Life...True Crime seemed decent though and its v cheap on play right now, but not had very good reviews....anyone have it/played it?

I played the old one on xBox and the new one on PS2. Neither of which i liked. Cheap mans version of GTA is u ask me!:p

Want a good game......THE WARRIORS by rockstar. Now that is an amazing game, endless hours of fun and violence:D

Burple
24th January 2006, 08:25 PM
Get out there, buy Half Life 2 for the PC, Install CounterStrike: Source that comes with it, and get on the server that KJ posted about and we can have some NMS carnage! :D:D:D

I quite fancied GUN too, but never got round to it.. got side-tracked by SSX On Tour!
:D:D

sh@z
24th January 2006, 09:03 PM
Yes counter strike source and ill teach all you n00bs a lesson!!!

Burple
24th January 2006, 09:58 PM
quote:Originally posted by sh@z

Yes counter strike source and ill teach all you n00bs a lesson!!!

You're gonna get Pwned by my L33T sk1llz sucka :D:D:p:p

/waits for Big Col :p

Big Col
24th January 2006, 10:08 PM
Kn085! :dead:

Gismo
24th January 2006, 10:15 PM
I'm just starting gun and am hopelessly stuck on the horse race :I not much use for you monki, but at least i'm on topic ;)

Burple
24th January 2006, 10:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col

Kn085! :dead:

:p:p:p:p:p:p:D

aimee_s
25th January 2006, 04:31 AM
quote:Originally posted by Smitty

I played the old one on xBox and the new one on PS2. Neither of which i liked. Cheap mans version of GTA is u ask me!:p

Want a good game......THE WARRIORS by rockstar. Now that is an amazing game, endless hours of fun and violence:D

yup...thats what someone said to me-GTA is unrivalled as of yet!heard good reviews about the warriors actually...might give it a go!

monkimagic
25th January 2006, 09:13 AM

quote:Originally posted by Smitty

yup...thats what someone said to me-GTA is unrivalled as of yet!heard good reviews about the warriors actually...might give it a go!

If you are not sure about a game, rent it for a few nights for £3 and if its crap its only a few quid.

monkimagic
25th January 2006, 09:20 AM

sorry monki...kinda poaching your thread...but it is related...in some way!

Thats cool, played True crime streets of LA, not a bad game but I reckon its all about how the cars feel, this was quite arcadish, not much real feel. Driver 3 is an old yet a cracker of a game.

But for a sheer brilliant game, get Need for speed most wanted. one of the best, fun and beautiful games ever released.

http://media.teamxbox.com/games/ss/1256/1121377681.jpg

Ahem:I

http://media.teamxbox.com/games/ss/1256/1122391922.jpg