PDA

View Full Version : Bonnie Scotland's Mod #8

Gismo
20th October 2003, 04:26 AM
Go here for a sneak preview of my mod #8 :cool:

Couldn't wait any longer and won't be at the Glen Coe run

Doh, forgot to paste in the thread, thanks Julz :I http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?p=553403#post553403

Bonnie Scotland

Julz
20th October 2003, 04:29 AM
Go where?? In fact, don't answer that one!!;):clown:

Willie M
20th October 2003, 05:30 AM
Aha !!! So now I know what all the secrecy (well some of it) was about ;):D:clown: Just one question though Alan.... who are the two naked guys on the screen??? :eek::eek::I

I bags coming along on the next run in MILI, as a back seat passenger. I'll bring my Teletubbies DVD's with me :clown:

Gismo
20th October 2003, 05:39 AM
quote:Originally posted by Willie M

I bags coming along on the next run in MILI, as a back seat passenger. I'll bring my Teletubbies DVD's with me :clown:
You won't need your DVD's Willie, you can watch them live on TV :cool:

Bonnie Scotland

Willie M
20th October 2003, 05:46 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

You won't need your DVD's Willie, you can watch them live on TV

Magic :cool:

minidriver#1
20th October 2003, 07:30 AM
thats cool as!

Wul
20th October 2003, 04:58 PM
Get the IJ DVD on when you pick it up alan and start charging admission and that mod will have paid for itself in no time!:D

Great service from mikeythemini too - i got some bits and advice from him and he was very quick.

Cool Mod! :cool:

Gismo
20th October 2003, 05:08 PM
Aye well, consider this, with all the stuff i have installed, with the 3 screens on someone can watch TV, someone else can watch a movie and someone else can play the playstation 2, now thats cool as :cool:

Bonnie Scotland

zimbo
21st October 2003, 02:59 AM
Looking GOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD Alan...:cool:
I sent mikeythemini an email about a month ago asking him for some advice on how to do a job I was doing, never ever heard from him!!

But it's too late now coz I've gone and done it already, and some of you might be able to see it on the Glen coe run, it's not much but I really like it....

A bugger to do though.:blackeye:

Gismo
21st October 2003, 04:00 AM
quote:Originally posted by zimbo

Looking GOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD Alan...:cool:
I sent mikeythemini an email about a month ago asking him for some advice on how to do a job I was doing, never ever heard from him!!
But it's too late now coz I've gone and done it already, and some of you might be able to see it on the Glen coe run, it's not much but I really like it....
A bugger to do though.:blackeye:
Thats not like Mike, reason would be that AOL blocked all e-mails to his account from MINI2, in fact there is a thread or two about it that goes into great detail.
Just go to his website and phone, or, post on MINI2, i'm sure he didn't get your message

Bonnie Scotland

Wul
21st October 2003, 04:49 PM
Yup - if you email him direct rather than through MINI2 you usually get a reply next if not the same day.