PDA

View Full Version : Ru taking the pi$$ MiniMe??

Lynsey
20th January 2006, 03:57 AM
"WE WANT YOUR CAR!"

HaHa!!!

Your a bit late!

Oh and why was the letter addressed to me, i wouldve thought my red mini wouldve been under my dads name?

Hmmmm!

Mini Me
20th January 2006, 04:56 AM
No, we want the purple one, youve had it long enough, well time for a change.......:p

Smurf
20th January 2006, 05:13 AM
Apparently you want mine too! :D
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
:D

Start grovelling! See you on Saturday if you're there, and we'll make an appointment for testing the new models!

Mini Me
20th January 2006, 05:19 AM
It's next weekend..........aint it[v][v]
something tells me ,we got some of the data base wrong :p

Big Gordy
20th January 2006, 05:32 AM
Aye its next weekend Broon:evil: Ross and I are coming through so make extra sandwiches:pMind you its not to trade ours in:approve:its just to have a wee shottie of the new ones:D Your data base is correct it is indeed my car not my wifes as she likes to tell everybody (note to big Col - shutup:evil:;) :p:D:approve:

Smurf
20th January 2006, 06:29 AM
I KNOW IT'S NEXT WEEKEND!! But I WILL see you on Saturday if you're there, Smurf is getting her first service......

Pfffff. Database wrong. You're in trouble.

Scottie
20th January 2006, 06:58 AM
where's mine. I got one from Macrae & Ick here in Inverness for Range Rover but no Menzies:(

Mini Me
20th January 2006, 07:06 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

where's mine. I got one from Macrae & Ick here in Inverness for Range Rover but no Menzies:(

Your barred :eek::blackeye::p:D;)..
We are looking for stock,but your car's are to new Fe...

And Gordy, you aint buyin, you aint gettin fed :evil::evil:;)

Julz
20th January 2006, 05:07 PM
If you want my mini (which apparently you do!) it's a bit of a drive to Berkshire and I don't think Callie would be too pleased!!:sleepy::clown::D

Burple
20th January 2006, 06:31 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

If you want my mini (which apparently you do!) it's a bit of a drive to Berkshire and I don't think Callie would be too pleased!!:sleepy::clown::D

...and wot's this nonsense about a family portrait session worth £165 or something? eh?
:p:p:p;);):D:D:D

Smurf
20th January 2006, 07:03 PM
LOL! Who thought up the job title

"Menzies Mini Champion"??

:D

Gismo
20th January 2006, 07:19 PM
I'll be away that weekend :( however, make me an offer for direct purchase if you want it that much :)