PDA

View Full Version : New Glovebox

Marco77
19th January 2006, 11:56 PM
Well decided to get the car booked into the stealers to have the glovebox looked at as it developed a habit for opening itself by going over the slightest of bumps.:(

Went today to find out they have replaced it with a whole new glove box and its now a locking glovebox so its even better than it was before and i didnt have to pay a penny.:D

so all you guys who want the new lockable glovebox get down to the dealers and tell them your glovebox is faulty you never know you may get that new lockable glovebox you always wanted.:cool:

Burple
20th January 2006, 01:11 AM
quote:Originally posted by Marco77

Well decided to get the car booked into the stealers to have the glovebox looked at as it developed a habit for opening itself by going over the slightest of bumps.:(

Went today to find out they have replaced it with a whole new glove box and its now a locking glovebox so its even better than it was before and i didnt have to pay a penny.:D

so all you guys who want the new lockable glovebox get down to the dealers and tell them your glovebox is faulty you never know you may get that new lockable glovebox you always wanted.:cool:

This started happening to my old Cooper... It was in TWICE to get sorted, lasted a while, then it happened again...

Unfortunately this was before the nice handy lockable Glove box was available...

Either that or the Dealer couldn't be arsed to sort it properly..
JC's.. make up your own mind...

:p:eek: