PDA

View Full Version : Non Sleepers

Gismo
19th January 2006, 06:48 PM
Was reading the posts this morning, as you do, isn't it interesting to see the times of some of the posts :eek: do you late guys/gals ever sleep ;)
Makes my job harder, ok Wul, you're on night shift patrol :p

Big Col
19th January 2006, 06:50 PM
I sleep, just not much. :)

Wul
19th January 2006, 07:38 PM
Hey alan - i thought MS was the night shift patrol - i'll take the back shift! 8)

sh@z
19th January 2006, 07:45 PM
I do sleep lots, just at the usual student times ;) so i understand the posting times ... i know you old guys need your rest an all that, oh and thanks for puttin me through uni with your taxes :p heheh

Gismo
19th January 2006, 08:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by sh@z
thanks for puttin me through uni with your taxes :p heheh
sassin frassin stoodents :evil:;)

bpirie1000
19th January 2006, 08:27 PM

I do sleep lots, just at the usual student times ;) so i understand the posting times ... i know you old guys need your rest an all that, oh and thanks for puttin me through uni with your taxes :p heheh

No Problems Shaz so when Can I get a shot of Our Mazda??

This weekend do???

Hee hee

Burple
19th January 2006, 09:07 PM
It depends what time I finish kicking KJ's ass on CounterStrike! ;);):D:D:cool::cool:

Headshot!! BOOM!!! ;):D

sleepyrascal
20th January 2006, 04:07 AM
I quite often work through the nigh or until about 4am, thats why my posts are often late.

gill
21st January 2006, 11:24 PM
quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

I quite often work through the nigh or until about 4am, thats why my posts are often late.

Is that why you are sleepy?? :D Only joking!

sleepyrascal
22nd January 2006, 12:01 AM
quote:Originally posted by gill

quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

Is that why you are sleepy?? :D Only joking!

The 'sleepy' thing came about when I was in first year at uni and working in a bar/club in town. Worked most nights and finished usually around 5am, then there was alomst always a party of some sort. So I wouldnt make it out of bed until 2 or 3 pm the next day. It started off as 'Owl' but that changed to 'sleepy'.

The Rascal bit came from my ex... not entirely sure why but worryingly its also my dogs name :D

So your not to far off Gill :D

sh@z
22nd January 2006, 04:42 AM
quote:Originally posted by bpirie1000

No Problems Shaz so when Can I get a shot of Our Mazda??

This weekend do???

Hee hee

Booked up mate!!! you need to get in line :cool: