PDA

View Full Version : please help me

minimad
19th January 2006, 11:50 AM
can anyone point me in the right direction.? iam looking to mod my mini i am going to purchase some products from a well known english based company and i am looking for a garage in scotland to fit them for me.any info apreciated

bpirie1000
19th January 2006, 05:26 PM
really depends what your after. There are a fair number of folk on here that do all the mods tehmselves but depends how far your taking it?? Exhaust or Cylinder head????

Burple
19th January 2006, 06:40 PM
quote:Originally posted by bpirie1000

really depends what your after. There are a fair number of folk on here that do all the mods tehmselves but depends how far your taking it?? Exhaust or Cylinder head????

Also depending on where you are! :D

A lot of mods are very easy, and we're never short of advice! ;):p:D

minimad
19th January 2006, 11:39 PM
thinking about playmini exhaust and header,new pulley,eibach springs,quad lamps,typhoon kit:D

sh@z
19th January 2006, 11:45 PM
what, all at the same time :eek:

GAJ
19th January 2006, 11:46 PM
You might want to consider purchasing some or all of the items you are thinking of getting from one of our commercial sponsors. (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/default.asp?CAT_ID=8) If you mention that you are a member of NMS you are likely to be offered a discounted price.:)

minimad
20th January 2006, 12:11 AM
any garages u know capible of carring out work

GAJ
20th January 2006, 12:16 AM
Where?

minimad
20th January 2006, 12:55 AM
anywhere in central scotland

Big Gordy
20th January 2006, 05:39 AM
My mate runs a wee garage in Bonnybridge that could do all but the quad lamps I think:) He fitted my magnex system & Koni shocks to my old XR2.I fitted my K&N filter myself. He can also do the wheel alignment which will be necessary after changing the springs on his state of the art laser wheel alignment machine:approve: Let me know what you decide and I can give him a bell if you want :p:D:approve: