I hope you are OK,;)

Yeah.. Hey dude.. saw the pic... :eek::eek::eek:

Are you ok??

Picture??? do tell!;)

Burple
18th January 2006, 04:56 AM
oops.. ;)

Got it from a source ;)
Can't tell you or I'd have to kill you....

but it was a pic of a REAL messed up ickle mini :(

Scottie
18th January 2006, 05:18 AM
stop teasing us tell tell tell I hate secrets;):p:)

sh@z
18th January 2006, 11:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

oops.. ;)

Got it from a source ;)
Can't tell you or I'd have to kill you....

but it was a pic of a REAL messed up ickle mini :(

Oh bugger, is he ok?

Big Col
18th January 2006, 03:58 PM
lol. I think I've seen the same pic and I aint sure it's really weefossyjnr's. :)

Burple
18th January 2006, 10:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
lol. I think I've seen the same pic and I aint sure it's really weefossyjnr's. :)
#

I hope it's not.. but it sure looks like his car :eek::blackeye::disapprove:
Don't think I want to be the one to spill all the details, especially if it's not for certain it's his car...

...and before I find out that he's ok...

minidriver#1
19th January 2006, 02:07 AM
and he says hes lookin for a new car... :O

john
19th January 2006, 03:16 AM
I have not seen the photo's but I was told about a mini and then the guy said OH! you know the owner its Neil:eek:

Gismo
19th January 2006, 05:01 AM
:( hope he is ok, whatever you guys are talking about

weefossy
19th January 2006, 06:11 AM
Dad here Guys. Yes he's OK, but car is now a cube. It happened last Friday on the back road down to North Berwick. Lorry pushed him wide into mud, car spun, ended up in ditch on other side, rolled over a couple of times and came to rest against a car parked in the entrance to a field. Insurance company NU Direct have been great, but I didn't want too much on here until claim all sorted.
We have got pictures, to follow when time is right, together with pictures of the road which was thick with mud from tractors and construction lorries.
Every panel of the car was wrecked, but the passenger compartment was near perfect, a great tribute to the car, it certainly saved him serious injury. Not sure if there's a bit of brain damage, cause he says he doesn't want another Mini!!
Interested how you guys found out?
Thanks for all the concern, it's appreciated

AndyP & Lenore
19th January 2006, 06:15 AM
Glad he is OK.

Now, about his not wanting another MINI.....:(

weefossy
19th January 2006, 06:15 AM
L n L can you e mail me the picture you have and I'll confirm whether it's Neils or not. If you can let me know the source in the e mail, that would be appreciated.

Burple
19th January 2006, 06:18 AM
quote:Originally posted by weefossy

L n L can you e mail me the picture you have and I'll confirm whether it's Neils or not. If you can let me know the source in the e mail, that would be appreciated.

No Problem Malcom..

Glad to hear he's ok more than anything else :)

Scottie
19th January 2006, 06:24 AM
glad to here he is fine. :cool: tell him I know a nice black S that will be for sale june/july:)

john
19th January 2006, 06:26 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

glad to here he is fine. :cool: tell him I know a nice black S that will be for sale june/july:)

Never mind that I have a cooper for sale now:D

Craig
19th January 2006, 06:44 AM
Glad he is OK...:D:D

it's good to know that the MINI is capable of taking that kind of abuse...

I take it the Insurance company is not happy about the state of the road from what you said Malcolm.:question: Surely the contractor or operator of the equipment has some kind of responsibility for the condition they leave the road in...

as for not having another MINI :eek::eek::eek::eek: I'm sure he will re-consider...;)

sh@z
19th January 2006, 07:32 AM
Oh man, glad he is OK malcolm, hope everything gets sorted asap :)

Big Col
19th January 2006, 04:02 PM
Jeez I thought it was another pic I was sent lnl was talking about! :eek: Glad to hear he's ok!!! Well...apart from all this "not wanting another MINI" nonsense but I'm sure he'll come round. :)

Julz
19th January 2006, 05:08 PM
Yikes!:eek: Like everyone else said, glad he's safe and well!:sleepy:

The contractor/farmer etc. have a liability for keeping the road clean regardless of the weather/volume of construction vehicles using the road and should be shot, or at least sued for great wongas of cash so Neil can buy a Delta Integrale!!;):D

Smurf
19th January 2006, 05:13 PM
So sorry to hear what happened. I was out North Berwick way on Sunday (East Fortune). Glad that he's OK though. And hope you get it all sorted out with the Insurance company. You guys all take care please.

Crombers
19th January 2006, 06:07 PM
Geeze , glad the youngster is OK.

As for not wanting another MINI :eek:. Neil young chap , get a grip man. Take a trip up to Uncle Iain's for a wee chat and remember (Oxford) all that goes into making these wonderful mowts'a :approve:

Take care all ;)

Neil and Lorna
19th January 2006, 08:09 PM
Just read about your incident Neil.:(

Glad to hear your ok.:)

Neil and Lorna.