PDA

View Full Version : ATT. BONNIE SCOTLAND - XBOX360

sleepyrascal
17th January 2006, 07:41 PM
Hey BonnieS

This website constantly updates with Xbox availability.

Dixons and Curries have core consoles bundled with 5 games in stock now. £479

http://www.xbox3604u.co.uk/

Big Col
17th January 2006, 07:46 PM
I think he got one from ebay mate.

sleepyrascal
17th January 2006, 07:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col

Ah ok, nevermind.

Gismo
17th January 2006, 08:25 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col

quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascalAh ok, nevermind.
Cheers Sleepy, as Col says, i managed to get one off eBay, i paid an extra £25 inc postage to get it, so, not totally ripped off, albeit it was 10 days old, it's perfect and is awesome :cool:

Big Col
17th January 2006, 09:40 PM
Are they really good BS? I've read a lot of reviews that say it is but I've not really spoken to someone with one.

Gismo
17th January 2006, 10:00 PM
The graphics are excellent, but, in order to take full advantage you must connect it to an HD ready tv or similar
I popped into game on Union Street (Abz) and saw theirs, it's absolutely jaw dropping, i have mine connected to an early Sony plasma and it's very good, but, not as good as an HD one, if you've ever seen a digital tv transmission it's that good :cool::p
Anyone want to buy a 42" Sony Plasma complete with stand ;)

Wul
17th January 2006, 10:30 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

I'll give you £5,000 for it!:p;)

Gismo
17th January 2006, 10:50 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wul
I'll give you £5,000 for it!:p;)
Ok :p:eek::I

Scottie
17th January 2006, 11:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

The graphics are excellent, but, in order to take full advantage you must connect it to an HD ready tv or similar
I popped into game on Union Street (Abz) and saw theirs, it's absolutely jaw dropping, i have mine connected to an early Sony plasma and it's very good, but, not as good as an HD one, if you've ever seen a digital tv transmission it's that good :cool::p

I said that a few threads back:approve: about it needing a HD TV. Obviously nobody pays a blind bit of notice to what I say.;):p:)

Scottie
17th January 2006, 11:06 PM
Another thing once you connect up to a HD ready TV you will notice that the pixels/crystals thingies on the TV screen cannot keep up with the racing games and it goes all blurry when going round corners. so HD has it's + and - but dinnae listen to me.;):p:cool:

Gismo
17th January 2006, 11:38 PM
Not doubting you Fi, i have an HD plasma, but it's in my living room, so, i'm stuck with the sony plasma for now

Burple
17th January 2006, 11:50 PM
quote:
I said that a few threads back:approve: about it needing a HD TV. Obviously nobody pays a blind bit of notice to what I say.;):p:)

Pardon?

Did somebody say something?

:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Big Col
17th January 2006, 11:56 PM
My flat needs a tv Alan. :D

Gismo
18th January 2006, 01:02 AM
Damn, Wul can still edit posts :evil::D

Aye Bonnie - you're right.......i can!!:p:evil:;)

Your turn :p;):D

Burple
18th January 2006, 01:40 AM
Now Now.. Aren't you Mods supposed to set an example???

:p:p:p:p:p

/Waits for re-edited version :p:D

N12 JLK
18th January 2006, 05:30 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Another thing once you connect up to a HD ready TV you will notice that the pixels/crystals thingies on the TV screen cannot keep up with the racing games and it goes all blurry when going round corners. so HD has it's + and - but dinnae listen to me.;):p:cool:

that happens all the time to me when in the car when Lesleys driving round the corners everything goes blurd:p

N12 JLK
18th January 2006, 05:31 AM
X-box 360 is superb, off now to shoot some folks in Call of Duty!!