View Full Version : Desperate Housewives!

aimee_s
17th January 2006, 07:06 PM
any fans ?? its back tomorrow night on channel 4....10 pm me thinks? :D

Scottie
17th January 2006, 07:20 PM
quote:Originally posted by aimee_s

any fans ?? its back tomorrow night on channel 4....10 pm me thinks? :D

me me me me me me. I'm a fan.:D:cool:

T8SLD
17th January 2006, 09:00 PM
I'll be watching tomorrow at 10pm also for a bit of escapism :D

Burple
17th January 2006, 10:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by T8SLD

I'll be watching tomorrow at 10pm also for a bit of escapism :D

crikey.. that's Ellie's excuse for watching utter b@ll@cks like Big Brother on telly ;)

Mind you.. at least desperate Housewives is entertaining to a point ;):p

aimee_s
17th January 2006, 10:48 PM
quote:me me me me me me. I'm a fan.:D:cool:

yay! I'm muchos excited.....sad maybe, but I've been locked away in the uni library for the past two weeks, so will defo be takin a timeout tomorrow to watch it! so many questions to be answered....!
ive tried to avoid any US websites etc as i dont want it spoiled, but i have heard a few things-dont worry i wont say!
actually, it was only until i rewatched the first season that i realised mike is zach's real dad...doh!

aimee_s
17th January 2006, 10:50 PM
quote:crikey.. that's Ellie's excuse for watching utter b@ll@cks like Big Brother on telly ;)

big bro IS pants!! not a patch on d.housewives, plus you can spend the evening ooogling yummy gardeners instead of having your eyes damaged at that Pete burns....not that ive watched it, but ive heard!!

aimee_s
17th January 2006, 10:51 PM
lol...oops

Burple
17th January 2006, 11:58 PM
quote:

big bro IS pants!!

Sorry?? did I read that correctly??
I think I need to sit down...
Let me get this right... you're a girl, right? a real one? and you *DON'T* like Big Brother??????

Wow.. maybe there IS hope for humanity everywhere after all!!
;);):p:p:p:D:D:D:clown:

quote:
not a patch on d.housewives, plus you can spend the evening ooogling yummy gardeners instead of having your eyes damaged at that Pete burns....not that ive watched it, but ive heard!!

Erm.. well.. I think I'll pass on that part.. keep your grubby little thoughts to yourself! ;):p:eek::clown:
Now, on the other hand, if we were to discuss Lost again, and a certain Evangeline Lilly, Or perhaps ANY film containing Rachel Weiss... then I'd be all ears!!! :I:D:D:D

p.s.. I thought it was that Jodie bint* that had been kicked out of BB, not Pete Burns.. or am I just mixing the pair of them up again... they look Soooooooo similar.. it's confusing! :I:blackeye:;) lol

* Believe me, I tried real hard. that's THE nicest word I can come up with to describe that...that...wannabe-nobody.

aimee_s
18th January 2006, 04:26 AM
yup.... Im a real girl! (in the voice of pinochhio from shrek2....) I'd rather watch paint dry than watch BBro!
and grubby thoughts?! me?! course....not! ;) anyway, its not like desperate housewives is serving up an hour of butt-ugly females is it?!?! i know all guys are secretly watching it!
as for whos in adn whos out of big bro, i havent the foggiest...!

monkimagic
18th January 2006, 07:54 PM
Big load of bollocks, its car crash TV that I can not stand to watch, desperate housewives on the other hand was very good last year, would'nt miss an episode. But can it keep up the pace ???
We'll see

Burple
18th January 2006, 10:49 PM
quote:Originally posted by monkimagic

Big load of bollocks, its car crash TV that I can not stand to watch,

You got that right! :D:D:D:D:D:D
bunch of washed up has-beens and desperate B-list wannabe media-whores.

anyone who tells themselves they're watching it because it's a great experiment in Human Interaction is lying to themselves, and believing it. It's not rocket science. Lock a group of self centred idiots with over inflated egos and sense of self-worth in a house together to see what happens. Wow. great tv apparently.
Now, if you gave them no food or water, and ONE big pointy stick between them, then I *might* watch... ;)

quote:
desperate housewives on the other hand was very good last year, would'nt miss an episode. But can it keep up the pace ???
We'll see

Yeah... I'll probably end up watching most of it anyway ;)
Am I the only one that thinks Terri Hatcher is a bit rough?? ;):p:D

monkimagic
18th January 2006, 11:07 PM
if you gave them no food or water, and ONE big pointy stick between them, then I *might* watch... ;)

LOL

quote:

Yeah... I'll probably end up watching most of it anyway ;)
Am I the only one that thinks Terri Hatcher is a bit rough?? ;):p:D

I'm with you, She is so skinny its nasty !

Scottie
18th January 2006, 11:21 PM
Terri Hatcher I like her but maybe that's from when she was in Superman with Dean Cain what a hottie he was by the way.:cool::D

Two hours tonight watching E4 as well.:D:cool:

as to BB laod of crap never watched any on them. But dancing on Ice Saturday nights it's cool:cool:

aimee_s
19th January 2006, 04:34 AM
ooooh so e4 are doing the next episode at 11? i wonder i wonder.....my exam is tomorrow at 3....yeh im gonna watch both!!!
As for Dean Cain as superman....yup, i was a fan of that show/him too! religiously watched on sunday mornings!! teri hatcher...good actress,not the best of the bunch though, but is saved due to her superman fame!

Burple
20th January 2006, 01:19 AM
Ah well I tried.. gave it a good go..
But I got bored roundabout the end of the first episode and had some CounterStrike fun while Ellie watched it.. I s'pose I saw some of the second one.

If I had to choose one word to describe it, it wold be 'Muesli'

- you know it's supposed to be entertaining... but it's a bit bland and uninteresting... :D:D:D:p

T8SLD
20th January 2006, 02:13 AM
I'm another lady who cant stand BB. Perhaps if there was some hot totty for some eye candy i may take the odd peek ha ha :pSeriously, it's a load of tripe in my humble opinion. :D

Desperate housewives on the otherhand has the lovely "rough around the edges" Mike to keep me going, mmm, mmmm, mmmmm! :D.

I know the story lines are a little far fetched but it's a bit of escapism for an hour and i for one wont be able to miss any episodes!

gill
21st January 2006, 11:22 PM
Yep, we watched it too - the last series was good. They are saying this one won't be as good though - have to wait and see!

:D

Scottiecoop - I liked the Dancing on Ice too! Could you picture us doing it! LOL :D