PDA

View Full Version : Honda

euan
15th January 2006, 07:30 PM
Just how good is Honda's advertising?

First we had the Accord one with all the parts in it, then there was the bloke in all the different Hondas (powerboat, F1, classic cars) and now the new Civic advert?

It's all great stuff, Honda, for my money, are making some of the best adverts on tv at the moment.

Neil and Lorna
15th January 2006, 07:54 PM
Their adds for cars are just brilliant.:D

But there add for thier diesel engine buggs the hell out of me.:eek:

N

minidriver#1
15th January 2006, 10:47 PM
Honda know how to sell cars thats for sure. Computer Arts magazine did a feature a few months ago on their adverts covering some of the graphic design teams they employed. Very interesting reading.

sleepyrascal
15th January 2006, 11:13 PM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

Honda know how to sell cars thats for sure. Computer Arts magazine did a feature a few months ago on their adverts covering some of the graphic design teams they employed. Very interesting reading.

Well then Honda must be good because Computer Arts featured Me Xmas 2005 edition ;):D pg 102, lol :D

monkimagic
16th January 2006, 04:44 AM
very good advertising indeed, knocks the seven colours of sh*t out of Minis rubbish.

Monki

Butt ugly cars though

euan
16th January 2006, 05:38 AM
Butt ugly is a bit far - new Civic is at least interesting. Very Battlestar Galatica from the front!

Julz
16th January 2006, 05:10 PM
I must admit I'm very fond of the new civic and was slightly giddy to hear they are releasing a Type R version after all! Hmmmm!;):p:D

zimbo
17th January 2006, 06:00 AM
I cant wait to see pics of the TYPE R civic... :p:D

Julz
17th January 2006, 05:18 PM
Don't think the R is due for release until next year! Bums! We're possibly going to look at the i-CTDi in the next couple of weeks!:D:D

Wul
17th January 2006, 06:09 PM
Do you think there are red lights in the front of the new civic? perhaps it will talk too!! :p

Gismo
17th January 2006, 08:27 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz
Don't think the R is due for release until next year! Bums! We're possibly going to look at the i-CTDi in the next couple of weeks!:D:D
Bye bye Evo :p

Julz
17th January 2006, 08:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland
Bye bye Evo :p

Goodness gracious nooooooo!!:eek::(:(:( (not until after the summer anyway!!;))