PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen MINIs

Big Col
12th January 2006, 04:43 PM
Where the hell are you all? I'm in a BRIGHT YELLOW MINI! How can no one have seen me when I'm up and down Union Street every night at rush hour?!?!?

MartinSullivan
12th January 2006, 05:38 PM
Because everyone else avoids union street in rush hour LOL

john
12th January 2006, 06:15 PM
Dont worry I drove my challenge mini about and was never spotted either;)

Crombers
12th January 2006, 06:37 PM
You used to get spotted in the Big Smoke but you could'ny even rememember being oot !! :p;)

bpirie1000
12th January 2006, 06:41 PM
at the moment you'll only see me if you drive thought the garage...... sniff sniff..

But I am Out and about.. might get wave from rendom cars but I don't care if it is a mini i still wave..

Smurf
12th January 2006, 09:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by crombers

You used to get spotted in the Big Smoke but you could'ny even rememember being oot !! :p;)

I practically had to chew on his knee to get him to say hello the last time I bumped into him...... (Braehead car park). Walked straight past! :eek: Then commented on my Aero kit looking good..... It was a brand new car..... :eek:

And you complain people don't see YOU mate?:D:D:D:D:D

Big Col
12th January 2006, 09:25 PM
I...eh...well...that is...I mean...

Was it really a brand new car?

Anyway you can't complain about me not seeing you! You were aaalllll the way down there! :D

As for you crombers mate I dunno what your car looks like so I never knew to look for it! :p

Smurf
12th January 2006, 09:49 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col

AYE!!! :p:D It's a completely different colour....... With completely different stripes.....

Anyway you can't complain about me not seeing you! You were aaalllll the way down there! :D

Must be the lack of oxygen at your height making you lose your mind (and your vision!)
:p:D

Big Col
12th January 2006, 10:05 PM
The colour wasn't COMPLETELY different!

Crombers
13th January 2006, 12:20 AM

I...eh...well...that is...I mean...

As for you crombers mate I dunno what your car looks like so I never knew to look for it! :p

Reads - Big Col never attends meets/runs therefore has'ny a scooby who drives what ;)

Challenge for 2006 for the Aberdeen Crew. See if you can get BC to a meet/run this year so he can swat up on who drives what MINI ;).

T8SLD
13th January 2006, 03:03 AM
Col, your first task can be to look out for another mini which is the same colour as your own - i will be disappointed if i dont get a wave/falsh round about town from another yellow mini driver ;):D

Will keep my eyes peeled for you!

Smurf
13th January 2006, 04:07 AM
The colour wasn't COMPLETELY different!

No..... not COMPLETELY..... :p:p:D:D

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c349/Smurf_1971/2Smurfsweb.jpg

sleepyrascal
13th January 2006, 04:13 AM
Big col, I thought I saw you today, Yellow S with chequered roof. Down near Asda beside the bridge of Dee.

Wasn't sure if it was you or not..

john
13th January 2006, 04:48 AM
quote:Originally posted by T8SLD

Col, your first task can be to look out for another mini which is the same colour as your own - i will be disappointed if i dont get a wave/falsh round about town from another yellow mini driver ;):D

Will keep my eyes peeled for you!

:D:Dyou? keep your eyes peeled?:D:D:D

and you still have not seen this

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6559

Wul
13th January 2006, 04:40 PM
Col - you wish you hadn't started this thread yet? :p

Big Col
13th January 2006, 06:35 PM
Smurf they're both BLUE aint they??? :p

Big Col
13th January 2006, 06:36 PM
My motors yellow with a black roof and viper stripes sleepy so it wiznae me! T8 I've actually saw a few yellow MINIs but I wasn't in mine so you wouldn't have seen me even if it was you! :)

sleepyrascal
13th January 2006, 09:44 PM

My motors yellow with a black roof and viper stripes sleepy so it wiznae me! T8 I've actually saw a few yellow MINIs but I wasn't in mine so you wouldn't have seen me even if it was you! :)

Oh well, i'll keep looking. Tell you what, why not give people a hint as to where you will be at what time and we will make sure to come and wave as you drive past! I'll make up pom poms and stuff! :D:D

T6 KFR
13th January 2006, 09:54 PM
Thats a great idea.

Let all meet on union street at the traffic lights at HMV:eek:

Never seen you yet Big Col, but ill look out for you. I never get any waves in Aberdeen now. Must be the weather:(

Big Col
13th January 2006, 10:19 PM
<checks sleepy & t6's profiles> <see's they're blokes> Erm...ok guys...let's pass on the pom pom idea eh? :)

Burple
13th January 2006, 10:27 PM

COL!!! :eek::blackeye:
So has the move to Abersheep (;)) calmed the Grammar Nazi in you?

Go stand in the corner with Wul :p:p:D:D