PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Grrrrr

Gismo
11th January 2006, 11:07 PM
Why oh why do stores display this damned console box and then when you take it up to the pay desk they tell you it's out of stock :mad:
Then when you ask why they are displaying the box in the first place they just shrug their couldn't care less shoulders :mad:
Then when i ask if they display anything else that's not in stock they say they don't have anything else :disapprove:

Ah, that's better, rant over :approve:

sh@z
11th January 2006, 11:12 PM
With all the problems with the xbox 360 your better off you haven't got one yet Alan ;) best wait till they are sorted

Gismo
11th January 2006, 11:21 PM
quote:Originally posted by sh@z
With all the problems with the xbox 360 your better off you haven't got one yet Alan ;) best wait till they are sorted
Try telling that to the little un :p

sh@z
11th January 2006, 11:59 PM
Good point, but, when it overheats and breaks and you have to send it back then :p a "i told you so" to him will be in order hehe

Julz
12th January 2006, 12:31 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Try telling that to the little un :p

Is that not you then??;):p:D

Gismo
12th January 2006, 05:53 AM
Well, finally went the eBay route :evil: but, at least i paid face value :) only paid extra for the postage, bring it on
For any other Xboxer's out there, what can i look foward to, is the online gaming any good etc

N12 JLK
12th January 2006, 05:56 AM
Almost got scammed on e-bay for one:mad:

Bid and then noticed the idiot put in tiny writing at the bottom to say that he did not have any in stock and you were paying to reserve on. Immediately e-mailed and told him to get on his bike.

Got an e-mail from another e-bayer who paid him and still not got their xbox. The cheeky moneky is no longer registered on e-bay and is not answering his e-mails. Thats him £6k up as 20 folk bid.:disapprove:

Scottie
12th January 2006, 06:34 AM

Well, finally went the eBay route :evil: but, at least i paid face value :) only paid extra for the postage, bring it on
For any other Xboxer's out there, what can i look foward to, is the online gaming any good etc

I would not know canna get near for Allan playing call of duty 2:(

Although IMO I reckon to get the best out of the xbox360 and some of it's games you defo need a HD TV especially for PGR 3 game:(

john
12th January 2006, 06:47 AM

I thought it was not for you????:eek:

Gismo
12th January 2006, 07:08 AM
Here's another one on eBay (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8250904034&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2Fsearch%2F search.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26satitle%3D8250904034%26f vi%3D1)
When you count up the cost of the extras it's almost face value

Gismo
12th January 2006, 07:20 AM
quote:Originally posted by john
I thought it was not for you????:eek:
It is for him, just the way i typed it :p honest :I

Smitty
12th January 2006, 07:37 AM
quote:Originally posted by lesley12

Almost got scammed on e-bay for one:mad:
Got an e-mail from another e-bayer who paid him and still not got their xbox. The cheeky moneky is no longer registered on e-bay and is not answering his e-mails. Thats him £6k up as 20 folk bid.:disapprove:

that happened to me with the slimline ps2! never did get my money back cuz paid through noChex rather than PayPal. Ebay could do nothing about it. If i had though earlier, could have gone to the credit card compnay but was too late:dead::blackeye::mad: