PDA

View Full Version : run flats on mini one

bobafet
9th January 2006, 11:06 PM
about to purchase new 17" wheels with run flats, the guy has asked me if my cr is set up for run flat tyres, are some mini's not set up for them?id so how do i go about finding out if it is

ta

GAJ
9th January 2006, 11:47 PM
He's talking crap! No set up neccessary, just swap your wheels over!

Gismo
10th January 2006, 12:02 AM
He's probably referring to the run flat indicator, in this case you're ok, as Gaj says just swap over your wheels

bobafet
10th January 2006, 01:42 AM
coolio, nearly there on getting the mini all looking good, will get pics up once everything has been finished

bpirie1000
10th January 2006, 01:44 AM
Nice to hear your Modifying your wee mini Be like a New Mowta soon.. what else you got planned??

bobafet
10th January 2006, 01:56 AM
well, getting an areo kit, was either that or the orcari, and the areo kit just seems better, not too big, also the areo rear spoiler as well,

got my windows tinted today, nothing to dark like boy racers, and got it so its leagal, so that darkens it up slighty, which looks cool, getting the 17" alloys put onto it soon, then was thinking about getting it chipped, but will need to wait till end of this month, as last monthas pay is paying for everything at the moment, so living on beens and toast for a while.

but it will be worth it!!!

what next???

j mac
10th January 2006, 05:28 AM
that sounds spot on bob. look forward to seeing it at the end of the month

j