PDA

View Full Version : Gutted!!!!!! ~pics~

Brian_Cooper_S
7th January 2006, 06:16 AM
:(

Some pikey stole the 2 MINI badges from my car last night. Seemingly did not do too much damage (not seen the car yet), but it really ****s me off when people tamper with other peoples property.

They also stole all the badges from my gf's mums Audi TT, made a right old mess of the rear of the car!!

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

duncan
7th January 2006, 06:24 AM
That really sucks.

Hope you get the cars sorted, and the little thieving git is apprehended.

Brian_Cooper_S
7th January 2006, 06:28 AM
Apprehended!

Could be a word for it. I kind of know who it was, just need a little bit of evidence-not for the police though, if you know what I mean!!

monkimagic
7th January 2006, 06:54 AM
What a pain mate, had ours keyed twice now so know the frustration, hope you get it sorted

Monki

Brian_Cooper_S
7th January 2006, 07:01 AM
Cheers guys.!

Someone tried to break into her after only 1 week of ownership. This morning when I found out all I wanted to do was sell it to stop the unwanted attention, but I don't think I could.

sleepyrascal
7th January 2006, 08:31 AM
some in-bred piece of scum snapped my reg plate off the back of my car on boxing day, along with a few other cars on my street and loads more around the area. If I had cought them....!!

J Cee
7th January 2006, 10:04 AM
My brother in-law had a similar thing happen to his Rover.
The dirty wee B******DS stole both front and back badges off the car.
I know what your thinking a Rover but hey that doesn’t mean that the wee Git’s should have the right to damage other people’s property.

T6 KFR
8th January 2006, 01:08 AM
Why Why Why would you steal badges off a car??????

You whould have to be a right weirdo to think thats cool...

"oh i know, lets steal a mini badge and stick it on my rust bucket":evil:

Craig
8th January 2006, 02:13 AM
quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

some in-bred piece of scum snapped my reg plate off the back of my car on boxing day, along with a few other cars on my street and loads more around the area. If I had cought them....!!

if they got the whole number plate Sleepy, remember and report it to your local police, just in case you reggy plate comes up somewhere in the country being used in a robbery or parking tickets, etc etc..;)

monkimagic
9th January 2006, 08:37 PM
Takes me back to the beastie boys era !!!

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/5/58/180px-Beastie_Boys1.jpg

When kids would steal car badges for bling.

Its now coolin some circles to collect car badges & valve caps, go figure

bpirie1000
9th January 2006, 09:03 PM
the Police jsut don't care.

Rather Eat donuts and Chase speeders.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Brian_Cooper_S
12th January 2006, 03:56 AM
When the Police eventually turned up, they were questioning my girlfriends dad as to why my car was there and I wasn't!!

Also asked why a 23 year old can afford a MINI Cooper S? I'm sorry but what the hell has that got to do with my badges getting nicked??

Cops = Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Brian_Cooper_S
12th January 2006, 04:04 AM
Some pics of the 2 cars:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v449/rojer386/Randomsman005.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v449/rojer386/Randomsman008.jpg

Got new badges as part of my birthday so she will be back to normal soon!:cool:

markyc
12th January 2006, 05:37 AM
Sorry to hear about this guys If they get caught they should get Emirates style justice - fingers or hands taken off :eek::evil::evil: Do you think they would do it again :question::question::question: Not likely

Brian_Cooper_S
12th January 2006, 05:40 AM
quote:Originally posted by markyc

Sorry to hear about this guys If they get caught they should get Emirates style justice - fingers or hands taken off :eek::evil::evil: Do you think they would do it again :question::question::question: Not likely

I will second that!!

AndyP & Lenore
12th January 2006, 06:03 AM
This happened to my dads car last summer and it turned out it was the "travellers" as they were in town at this time.:mad:

Apparently they like them to wear around their necks on one of those bootlace type neckaces.

L

jamiec
12th January 2006, 07:04 AM
tossers! unlucky mate. least the paintwork seems ok

Burple
12th January 2006, 07:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

This happened to my dads car last summer and it turned out it was the "travellers" as they were in town at this time.:mad:
Apparently they like them to wear around their necks on one of those bootlace type neckaces.
L

So would that make a Pikey-cooper S??

Or am I thinking about the wrong sort of 'Traveller' ;);):p:D

Brian_Cooper_S
17th January 2006, 04:23 AM
I saw the car for the first time after the damage at the weekend, not happy. It is scratched and dented. The only good thing I suppose is that the new badges cover up any damage!!