PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen people...

Big Col
6th January 2006, 04:34 PM
REALLY don't like putting flats up for rent that have parking do they. Miserable gits!

bpirie1000
6th January 2006, 05:51 PM
awww shame Can't be speaking to the right people..

That is what happens when your looking in the town I suppose..

If you need any help giz a shout..

Big Col
6th January 2006, 09:45 PM
Cheers mate. I'm sure I'll find somewhere eventually. :)

euan
7th January 2006, 01:34 AM
Col, what are you looking for and budget? If you don't want to say on here, you can PM - I have a man in the know ;)

ScottyC
7th January 2006, 03:57 AM
try nationwide@home. they've got heaps of properties that they rent out and i'm sure they all have parking. i rented from them a few years ago

Big Col
9th January 2006, 08:17 PM
PM sent euan. :)

SC I think I've been on there but I'll check. I'd imagine my budget is a lil less than yours. :)

KINGHORN
10th January 2006, 08:32 PM
col i am in the proces of buying flats to rent out at the monemt, givce me some ideas and i might just buy on just for you, ok maybe not but, tell me what your looking for and il give ya a shout if i do end up buying anything suitable

Big Col
10th January 2006, 08:49 PM
I'm just looking for a 1 bedroom, city centre, parking if possible (I know I know) and preferrably not ground floor but would stil take a look at it. :)

KINGHORN
10th January 2006, 08:51 PM
PARKING IS ONE THING IM STRUGGLING TO GET (woops sorry about caps) how long a lease you looking for and at what sort of price,

Big Col
11th January 2006, 04:11 PM
The lease will be about a year mate. Or there abouts. As for the price I'm currently holding negotiations (i.e. fighting) with my H.R. dept to get that finalised.

KINGHORN
11th January 2006, 06:16 PM
COOL WELL IM AWAY TO SEE SOME CITY CENTRE FLATS TODAY, il keep ya informed