PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen residents.....

AndyP & Lenore
6th January 2006, 10:24 AM
I seem to remember some Aberdeen residents complaining about this and thought you might be interested in this article on BBC news web site (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4586230.stm)

bpirie1000
6th January 2006, 05:55 PM
young loons and lassies....

If the council actually recognised that there were modified cars out htere tehn they wouldn't have to meet there.. Rock Meet hard place with this one..........

cheers

T6 KFR
6th January 2006, 09:41 PM
still nothing has been done down at the beach yet anyway.

I can still see and hear bully bashers..when im down at the beach;) JOKING

KINGHORN
10th January 2006, 08:37 PM
lol i used to be an avid fan of the beach, still go down every couple o weeks for a chat, there is a few minis starting to apeare down there couple of ones and a black cooper, are the regular ones you see. in my opinion the beach is a long way off from being closed, and its not half as bad as it was 6 years ago, the only problem is there are people paying 200 grand for flats down there now

Smitty
11th January 2006, 07:45 AM
quote:Originally posted by KINGHORNthe only problem is there are people paying 200 grand for flats down there now

aye, n there no worth it, cuz Stewart " very bad word:p" Milne can't even fit windows right, my flat is freezing cuz of it!:mad:

As for the beach, being 19 and coming from Brechin, , i think the Bouly is ace for a wee cruise, but u do get the usual NEDS who spoil it for every1. i can't say i have any problems with stayin near it!:cool:

KINGHORN
11th January 2006, 06:18 PM
quote:Originally posted by Smitty

quote:Originally posted by KINGHORNthe only problem is there are people paying 200 grand for flats down there now

aye, n there no worth it, cuz Stewart " very bad word:p" Milne can't even fit windows right, my flat is freezing cuz of it!:mad:

As for the beach, being 19 and coming from Brechin, , i think the Bouly is ace for a wee cruise, but u do get the usual NEDS who spoil it for every1. i can't say i have any problems with stayin near it!:cool:

lol i was in looking at the last 3 in on the corner thats for sale at it was pretty busy out side and i couldnt hear a thing, they are trying to shift the last 3 at a 40 grand discount, well wierd shaps of rooms tho

Smitty
12th January 2006, 05:33 AM
hmmm, my rooms are normal shapes.....all square/rectangular:p

that the ones overlooking the patio hotel mate? Or the same area, but lookin inwards