PDA

View Full Version : Mini Ones in Glasgow Say Hello

super ally
15th October 2003, 11:48 PM
Hi there!

Have just purchased a new mini one! What a car! Considering I previously driven a corsa theres no competition, is there!

Would like to speak to other mini owners! Need to know hwere you can buy and install cibie lights for front of car!

Speak soon

Super ally

minidriver#1
16th October 2003, 12:23 AM
hey, welcome to the site :) definately a few glasgweigans (spellin) flying around on here. I've been through a couple of times lately and saw and all gold aero kitted cooper. Be sure to posts your pics for us all ta see :) and hope to see you on a few runs, which reminds me, check out the Skye run coming up at the end of the month :)

super ally
16th October 2003, 12:55 AM
Alright! Mate! I've seen a few gold coopers! Went on a mini run in Glasgow to see the itailian job and there were two there getting photo's developed today! Thinking after reading this site and seeing pics of bonnet stripes and the front lamps! What you think?
What you drive?

Super ally!:evil:

seany
16th October 2003, 01:20 AM
hi m8 and welcome to site, i drive mini cooper.you should try and cume along to one of the mini run.

Willie M
16th October 2003, 03:37 PM
Welcome to NMS Ally, good to have you onboard :cool:
You'll meet a lot of friendly, and helpful folks around here. Good to see the Glasgow numbers slowly growing, these East coasters have had it all their own way for too long ;):D

Keep an eye on MINI Meets, it'd be great to see you and your MINI along at a meet or event. You'd be made most welcome.

If you click on the 'Minibuzz' link in my signature you'll find out more about Linda and my cars :)

Big Col
16th October 2003, 04:09 PM
Alright Ally? I live in Glasgow too so if you see a Yellow Cooper with a black roof gimme a flash and a wave. I stay about 2 mins from Harry Fairbairns so you might see me whizzin' about.

Burple
16th October 2003, 07:11 PM
Yikes!!
We're getting overrun with Weedgies!! ;)
heh heh heh...
you're slowly catching up!!

What is it with the amount of Minis n Aberdeen too?? On the way back from that last social meet the other Sunday I saw loads!! World domination huh?? ;)

oh... Hi By the way!! Welcome to the insanity! :D

knaone
16th October 2003, 07:27 PM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

World domination huh?? ;)

Ewan this you trying to tell us you are planning to take over the world with minis??!?:eek: he keeps seeing his minions when he is driving along :p

Welcome to NMS Ally... Ewan is right about the insanity...:approve:

super ally
18th October 2003, 02:38 AM
Hi all!

Thanks for all the replies! I will keep a look out for your car col and I have looked at your web site wullie!! I might be tempted to come along to one of the day's out! I keep you posted!

Speak Soon

Super_Ally

macblob
20th October 2003, 09:19 PM
welcome to NMS ally. enjoy :D

Burple
21st October 2003, 01:02 AM
quote:Originally posted by knaone

quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

World domination huh?? ;)

Ewan this you trying to tell us you are planning to take over the world with minis??!?:eek: he keeps seeing his minions when he is driving along :p

Yes.... and I shall call them...
MINI-ME!!!!!!!!!!
Bwah hah hah hah hah hah....
<Finger to corner of mouth>