PDA

View Full Version : think i've been caught speeding again

Scottie
3rd January 2006, 08:06 AM
:(:( coming up the A9 this afternoon sitting at about 78mph on speedo behind two other cars keeping pace with them saw the Police Car with front window down looked at my speedo and thought I'll be alright will only de doing about 73mph so I gradually slowed down to 70mph as I passed the Police Car and then SHOCK HORROR just remembered I'm on a "A" road should only be doing 60mph:(:( dam dam no wonder I saw the white of the Policemans teeth as I passed cause you can bet your bottom dollar he going to do the X5.

please someone tell me they would have had the laser on the front car and not me.

Craig
3rd January 2006, 04:29 PM
Fiona, was it a camera van? or a couple of doughnut eaters in a car sitting by the side of the road??

If it was the camera van, then it was probably the one in front they would be taking the photo of...

If it was a car with a couple of cops in it, they have to give you a pull to show you the evidence, 'cos they don't have the gear in it, that the camera van has...;)

Fingers crossed:D

john
3rd January 2006, 05:45 PM
Ignore Craig:blackeye:

Your nicked they are on there way to your house as i type and are going to lock you up chuck the key and impound your motor:D

Thats the truth:D

Honest:cool:

Moonshine
3rd January 2006, 06:17 PM
was it a single or dual carrigeway section? The limit on the dual sections is 70, 60 on the single. I assume they were travelling as well from your post and if they didn't tug you by the roadside you are OK.

Gerry

john
3rd January 2006, 07:21 PM
Fiona's last post was at 11:06pm yesterday:eek:

She maybe has been locked up:eek::eek::D

Scottie
3rd January 2006, 11:56 PM
quote:Originally posted by craigd

Fiona, was it a camera van? or a couple of doughnut eaters in a car sitting by the side of the road??

If it was the camera van, then it was probably the one in front they would be taking the photo of...

If it was a car with a couple of cops in it, they have to give you a pull to show you the evidence, 'cos they don't have the gear in it, that the camera van has...;)

Fingers crossed:D

it was a couple of doughnut eaters in a 4x4 sitting by the side of the road??

what do you reckon then:question:

Craig
4th January 2006, 12:17 AM
they would have had to have stopped you.... I would not worry about it..;)

sleepyrascal
4th January 2006, 01:04 AM
As long as it wasn't a camera van, you will be fine. The camera vans record every car wheather your speeding or not. Its digital you see. It's just like a video camera. Bast**ds!

Craig
4th January 2006, 01:08 AM
Incorrect Sleepy, they have to pick which car to "detect" and check that vehicle, if there is a line of 6 cars, they cannot get all of them... The person in the van still has to move the camera and get it to capture all the data that they need to convict..;)

AndyP & Lenore
4th January 2006, 01:28 AM
quote:Originally posted by craigd

Incorrect Sleepy, they have to pick which car to "detect" and check that vehicle, if there is a line of 6 cars, they cannot get all of them... The person in the van still has to move the camera and get it to capture all the data that they need to convict..;)

Or if their in a particlularly nasty mood, they'll just make it up as they go along and fine you anyways.:D

I'm in a particularly synical mood today.:D;):D

gill
4th January 2006, 04:31 AM
Do you have a lot of points on your licence???

Will you still have some spare room to drive all your cars!!!:D

Anyway, hope it's OK - it's a bugger when it happens!:mad:

Scottie
4th January 2006, 04:51 AM
quote:Originally posted by gill

Do you have a lot of points on your licence???

Will you still have some spare room to drive all your cars!!!:D

Anyway, hope it's OK - it's a bugger when it happens!:mad:

i've got 3 points at the moment but don't want anymore:(

john
4th January 2006, 04:58 AM
Fiona!!!!your home!!!!:D

Scottie
4th January 2006, 07:12 AM
quote:Originally posted by john

:D:D:D

KINGHORN
4th January 2006, 10:58 PM
AHHH HHAAAA if its a laser gun then they actualy need to be standing out side the car to get a reading on you anyway

bpirie1000
4th January 2006, 11:23 PM
quote:Originally posted by john

One phone call or One forum Post.. And Guess what done..

Behind bars Now......

Hee hee Oh the Banter.

:blackeye: