PDA

View Full Version : Meet our new kitten Sulley

AndyP & Lenore
2nd January 2006, 07:08 PM
This is our new 14 week old kitten "Sulley", he is a Birman and he already is starting to rule the house.

http://www.reachercreatures.com/pets/sully0006sml.JPG

L

Natalie
2nd January 2006, 08:35 PM
Awwwwwh cute kitty!! Appropriately named also!!! ;)

zimbo
2nd January 2006, 08:37 PM
Hello Sulley :)

MartinSullivan
2nd January 2006, 10:11 PM
Hello Sulley - from Sully ;)

monkimagic
3rd January 2006, 04:08 AM
quote:Originally posted by Natalie

Awwwwwh cute kitty!! Appropriately named also!!! ;)

cute, till he sh*ts on the rug:disapprove:

AndyP & Lenore
3rd January 2006, 10:17 AM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

Hello Sulley - from Sully ;)

Here's the thing. We named him Sulley after the character in Monsters Inc. But I had been using the spelling Sully. But Lenore being the one with the brains, she checked Monsters Inc.'s page on IMDB.com (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0198781/) and it spells it as Sulley. So I've been proved wrong yet again.

A.

gill
4th January 2006, 04:29 AM
Cute kitty folks! :approve:

He looks really cuddly and cute (and like he wants to run riot round the house destroying the wallpaper, the suite, etc, etc)...!!! :eek:

Good one though - he looks real cool! :cool:

AndyP & Lenore
4th January 2006, 04:33 AM
quote:Originally posted by gill

He looks really cuddly and cute (and like he wants to run riot round the house destroying the wallpaper, the suite, etc, etc)...!!! :eek:

How did you guess.;):D:eek:

Neil and Lorna
4th January 2006, 07:47 AM
Hope he likes me better than Jinxie.:D:p

Sheilz
5th January 2006, 06:50 AM
Cutie. Hope he still looks that good halfway up the curtains!
My cat killed the last robin off the Christmas tree today. She thinks she is so clever and sneaky like we cant hear her rustling through the branches! As I told her, she has no street creed at all, no self-respecting moggie would waste such cunning and energy hunting plastic birds!:D

AndyP & Lenore
5th January 2006, 08:45 AM
quote:Originally posted by Sheilz

Cutie. Hope he still looks that good halfway up the curtains!
My cat killed the last robin off the Christmas tree today. She thinks she is so clever and sneaky like we cant hear her rustling through the branches! As I told her, she has no street creed at all, no self-respecting moggie would waste such cunning and energy hunting plastic birds!:D

:D:D

Curtains intact so far, although he does like to scale our leather dining room chairs, just to annoy us. And just 'cos he can.;)