mini_mad
1st January 2006, 08:31 PM
Happy New Year everyone!!!! :D

gill
1st January 2006, 08:31 PM
Happy New Year to all members!!!:D

Natalie
1st January 2006, 08:32 PM
Happy New Year Everyone! I'm currently stuck in Paris airport and i'm sooooooo BORED!!!!!!!! This has to be one of the most boring airports on earth!!! I hate this keyboard because all the letters are in different places! Ahhhh! LOL!

Nat :)

Smurf
1st January 2006, 09:23 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Wishing you all lots of Mini fun in 2006! :D

Gismo
1st January 2006, 09:32 PM
Awra best abody :p hic

euan
1st January 2006, 10:31 PM
Nat, if it's CDG, I sympathise, I got stuck there on my way back from Romania - very confusing and dull place!

Anyway, Happy New Year to you all! In the spirit of resolutions, I've been out for a run this morning (first time in 6 months) - now off to spend the afternoon eating chocolate and playing Lego Star Wars on the PS2 ;)

Natalie
2nd January 2006, 02:23 AM
Hi Euan,

Yeah it sure as hell is!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr I'm still stuck here!!!! Has to be the WORST airport on the PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nat

quote:Originally posted by euan

Nat, if it's CDG, I sympathise, I got stuck there on my way back from Romania - very confusing and dull place!

Anyway, Happy New Year to you all! In the spirit of resolutions, I've been out for a run this morning (first time in 6 months) - now off to spend the afternoon eating chocolate and playing Lego Star Wars on the PS2 ;)