PDA

View Full Version : where the

N12 JLK
31st December 2005, 02:20 AM
hell can you buy an xbox 360!!!!! need one but refuse to buy at the stupid prices one-bay:disapprove::disapprove::disapprove:

Scottie
31st December 2005, 02:27 AM
quote:Originally posted by lesley12

hell can you buy an xbox 360!!!!! need one but refuse to buy at the stupid prices one-bay:disapprove::disapprove::disapprove:

I got mine from Tesco's last Friday:approve:

N12 JLK
31st December 2005, 04:07 AM
boo-hoo:(

duncan
31st December 2005, 04:25 AM
Find out the day when the likes of Game get their deliveries, and wait at the front door for opening time.

Gismo
31st December 2005, 06:31 AM
I'm still looking :(

duncan
31st December 2005, 06:44 AM
Game in Debenhams Dundee had a sign saying they had them in stock.
Think it was the Core System, but I know thats not what you were after.

N12 JLK
31st December 2005, 11:59 PM
Yipee I got one Oh yes I got one Oh yes I got one O yes I got one Thanks for all your help. Phoned Game this morning and they got a delivery at 10. All sold by 10:01!! But one of them was me after hanging around the shop for 45 mins:eek:,got the premium package with wireless controller!!!:):D:cool::p:):D:cool:;):cool::D:):p

Off to play need for Speed!;);)

Scottie
1st January 2006, 01:13 AM

Yipee I got one Oh yes I got one Oh yes I got one O yes I got one Thanks for all your help. Phoned Game this morning and they got a delivery at 10. All sold by 10:01!! But one of them was me after hanging around the shop for 45 mins:eek:,got the premium package with wireless controller!!!:):D:cool::p:):D:cool:;):cool::D:):p

now all you need is a HD ready TV so you can really get the pleasure of playing the X360 (that's if you have not already got one):cool::cool:

duncan
1st January 2006, 01:22 AM

Good stuff!