PDA

View Full Version : Andyp I sent you a pm

Scottie
30th December 2005, 07:15 PM
did you get it?? what do you reckon?? (can't access my home e-mail address from work:()

p.s. picking up the X5 in about 45 mins:) and she is booked in for a new rear exhaust for next Friday:cool: will post pics later:I

AndyP & Lenore
30th December 2005, 10:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

did you get it?? what do you reckon?? (can't access my home e-mail address from work:()

p.s. picking up the X5 in about 45 mins:) and she is booked in for a new rear exhaust for next Friday:cool: will post pics later:I

Ah. That explains why I haven't got a reply from the email I sent you.;);)

The email was along the lines of go for it. As long as the message is worded carefully to encourage the continued use of X5World, I'm sure they wouldn't have a problem. What's the worst they could do? De-register you. So what? Re-register with a different email address.;);)

Are you looking for a fellow X5 owner to be a mod? Gladly offer my services.;);)

AndyP & Lenore
30th December 2005, 10:17 PM
Fiona, PM me your mobile number and we can chat abnout this if you like.

No point in me PM'ing you mine, 'cos you won't get it until your home.;)

Scottie
30th December 2005, 10:47 PM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

The email was along the lines of go for it. As long as the message is worded carefully to encourage the continued use of X5World, I'm sure they wouldn't have a problem. What's the worst they could do? De-register you. So what? Re-register with a different email address.;);)

Are you looking for a fellow X5 owner to be a mod? Gladly offer my services.;);)

That's what I was hoping you say re the mod bit. My friend is still sorting the forum out for me and hosting it on his server (he hosts a few BMW Car forums) so that was handy once everything is in place I will talk to you more and let you have a look round the site to see what you think.

I will send e-mail to the UK guys as you say no harm but will wait until our site is up. Noticed a couple of the guys seem to know a thing or two so will try and get them on as mods.

AndyP & Lenore
30th December 2005, 10:50 PM
Cheers Fiona.

Like I say, PM me if you like.

Andy

AndyP & Lenore
30th December 2005, 10:52 PM

quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

Thank goodness for the "Edit" button;););)

That's what I was hoping you say re the mod bit. My friend is still sorting the forum out for me and hosting it on his server (he hosts a few BMW Car forums) so that was handy once everything is in place I will talk to you more and let you have a look round the site to see what you think.

I will send e-mail to the UK guys as you say no harm but will wait until our site is up. Noticed a couple of the guys seem to know a thing or two so will try and get them on as mods.