PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one @ work

Scottie
28th December 2005, 06:11 PM
Back to work today and our whole network UK wide is down nothing to do and it would seem I'm the only one on here @ work and no posts to read.:(:(:p

Neil and Lorna
28th December 2005, 06:21 PM
I'll be at work later Fi.

Somebody's got to keep the business running when Andy & Lenore are away on a Mini run.;););)

But at least its our last day today :D Andy & Lenore take over tomorrow.:)

Neil & Lorna:D:D

Scottie
28th December 2005, 06:40 PM
quote:Originally posted by Neil

Somebody's got to keep the business running when Andy & Lenore are away on a Mini run.;););)

seems to me Neil that Andy is always on Holiday;):p he will be away getting his lights checked on his X5;):)

AndyP & Lenore
28th December 2005, 07:11 PM
quote:Originally posted by Neil

Anyone hear violins?;)

quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

seems to me Neil that Andy is always on Holiday;):p he will be away getting his lights checked on his X5;):)

Off to do just that. Then got a bit of shopping to do and off to the Panto in Edinburgh tonight.;):D;)

Craig
28th December 2005, 08:21 PM
I am at work Fiona, - have to make sure Jude has money for the shopping ;);)

gill
28th December 2005, 08:24 PM
We're on holiday still!!!:D

Pity you guys at work - but we'll still chat with you all!!!:D

(Fi, like the dirty mini's pics in the general discussion - loving the number plate on Alan's motor!) Cool:cool:

Duncan Stewart
28th December 2005, 08:56 PM
Were still on holiday :D Away to see King Kong today. Enjoy work ;)

Gismo
28th December 2005, 11:30 PM
I've been at work since the 20th :disapprove: have been too busy to log on :mad: but, i'm home the morra providing Scatsta is open for business:evil:

AndyP & Lenore
28th December 2005, 11:33 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

I've been at work since the 20th :disapprove: have been too busy to log on :mad: but, i'm home the morra providing Scatsta is open for business:evil:

Scatsta??????

Gismo
28th December 2005, 11:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore
Scatsta??????
:D Yep, the international airport in the Shetland's :cool: only needs someone walking through with an ice cream to close that place :evil:

Scottie
28th December 2005, 11:41 PM

Scatsta??????
:D Yep, the international airport in the Shetland's :cool: only needs someone walking through with an ice cream to close that place :evil:

I could always say to the boys to spill some Jet A1 on the runway when making a delivery that would close the airport for a wee while
h'mmmmmmmmmm:evil: I would nae be so cruel:blackeye:;):p

AndyP & Lenore
28th December 2005, 11:43 PM

Scatsta??????

But there canny be many ice cream shops on Shetland;):D

AN03REW
29th December 2005, 08:21 AM
I was back on the 27th. Nice to be back on the stinking cold Fishin boats(not) I just think of the people in nice warm offices. Not feeling the effects of the weather! lol